Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Which season is the best

SherlockSherlock Posts: 10 Settling in
Hi Everyone, (Its my first ever thread :), many more to come Im sure )

Earlier today I was talking to my friend about how glad I am that its finally cold. I love the cold, I sleep easier, enjoy leaving the house more and love when its dark and rainy. My friend had some very choice words about how crazy I am to think that. That started a 30 minute debate on what the best season of the year is. I'm a firm believer in Winter being Winner!

What do others think?

Comments

• Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    I don't think I have a favourite season, it's more about what happens during each season. For example, I can say I love summer the most since that's the time I always go on holiday to visit my family in another country. But generally I prefer the cold. Reason being, when it's cold I can always put something on that can make me warm, whether it's a coat when I'm outside, or a blanket when I'm inside. When it's hot however, there isn't much I can do.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Autumn for me I think, starting to get cold and cosy but before it gets super cold, and you get some great sunsets
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Also a autumn lover just because it is isn't too hot or warm eventhough I do also love Summer as I can sit in my garden and read or do a project or something. But I do find that the heat is so overwhelming for me sometimes so autumn is very nice especially as the leaves change colour. Plus there is also Halloween and I love Halloween so so much!
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 426 Listening Ear
    I would say autumn as it's cooler and it's really pretty to see all the different colours of the leaves. I also agree with @Amy22 I enjoy Halloween, especially as I can find a lot of black cat themed items in the shops! I love black cats as I used to have one until recently. I also find the summer a bit much as I overheat really easily.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 243 Trailblazer
    I definitely would have said spring because its starting to get warmer again and everything is so colourful but after reading all your posts i kind of agree that autumn is nice especially for things such as Halloween like you said @Amy22 @lunarcat522! I can't get over how cold it has been recently though! I do not enjoy getting out of bed when the weather is like this! :lol:
  • Options
    cherrybluceoc84cherrybluceoc84 Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    I agree with you! Winter is the best season, I don't know why but I love the cold weather. Going under the covers on a cold night just feels cozy. :)
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    There are some very convincing arguments for all seasons here so I’m not so sure on my favourite anymore😆I do have to say I’m also a fan of winter, I love being able to wrap up in a blanket and cosy jumpers with a hot drink, especially as it gets closer to Christmas!
    Keep fighting the good fight!