Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Waking up

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,996 Community Veteran
Do any1 no how to not be in the state where u dread waking up?, I'm still sometimes in tht headspace 😟
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    I sometimes wake up thinking 'I'm here' 😀
    Wat is tht?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ellie2000, I think sometimes your mood when waking up is influenced by how the previous day has gone, or your mood in general. Do you find that if you’ve had a bad day you don’t look forward to waking up?
    Keep fighting the good fight!
  • Options
    @LydsRose9 today I felt tht I had to ask ppl 4 help, is it usual that past feelings pop up. Feelings of distress n arrggg? Is tht to do with trauma in the past?
    Should you do tht look for colours or tap Ur 1st finger Nd Ur thumb ike a beak in the morning to make u positive mood?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    LydsRose9LydsRose9 Posts: 106 The Mix Convert
    @ellie2000, yes past feelings can often pop up, especially if, like you have said, they are traumatic. Perhaps talking about what is causing those feelings may help as then they’re not just in your head.
    I know some people find repetitive movements such as tapping helps them, but it’s all about testing different things out and finding what is right for you!
    Keep fighting the good fight!