Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽ™If we created a band...๐ŸŽถ

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,807 Master Poster
    The school counsellor at my school once told me a funny story to do with baby simba. She said that when she had her baby, she couldn't have any visitors at the hospital because of covid. So she came up with an alternative way to announce the birth to the rest of her family. And you can guess what happened... Her husband lifted up the baby like Baby Simba whilst playing Circle of Life.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymousย 
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    we have @Morgyn007 should we mention it xd?. It's going to be a very big number 1 hit for The Mix!!!
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    *begins to sing*
    Pee,pee,pee
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,807 Master Poster
    Me and @Amy22 have the perfect song ;)

Oh no. This sounds like it's gonna be crazy.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymousย