Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can't stop missing someone

Blc_2004Blc_2004 Deactivated Posts: 305 The Mix Regular
There's this girl I met last year and I ended it an it been a year but I still love her, and I can't stop thinking about her it's been a year and I'm still in pain from ending it I wish I could take it all back, I wish I could take that year back, ending it with her has literally destroyed me karma's a bitch cause I've been miserable ever since, and even in the two relationships I was in after, I still missed her sometimes I hate being here I swear I literally loved her and I still do I don't understand why, I guess my heart knows what it wants , and what it wants is her, I now understand how special she actually is to me because I've never felt like this in any relationship before.

She really is special to me, and I don't love her cause she's beautiful even though she is, I love her because she made me smile for the first time in ages, because before I met her I was Lost lost in a world of suffering and pain , then I met her , and I felt whole , I love her because despite everything she's been through she still has an amazing personality, shes funny, kind , extremely cute and tbh shes an inspiration to me , i could say that about anyone else sure but she's one in a million , and honestly she deserves the world. I miss seeing her messages, I miss laughing with her, I miss smiling big when I talked about her , and above all, I just miss her as a person, she's amazing I say it a lot to her but she genuinely is and I've always felt my best when I'm with her no one else

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    edited July 2023
    I know how you feel, it's rlly shittu. sending lots of hugs!! why did you break up with her if you don't mind me asking?
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    Xee wrote: »
    I know how you feel, it's rlly shittu. sending lots of hugs!! why did you break up with her if you don't mind me asking?

Because.. people were saying she’s fake. Even tho she’s not
  • Options
    so you just believed everyone else and broke up with her bcs of external pressure? and now it has been a year and you just never went back to her?
  • Options
    I was going through a lot, we had stopped talking, and everyone wasn't being supportive when I needed the support because I was really sensitive and vulnerable at the time , and then I just stopped thinking clearly and told them everything, that's when they said that and no, I didn't believe them at the time I believed her, but my thoughts just got the better of me and I listened to them because in my head, I didn't think I was worthy of her love because of how stupid I can be sometimes, I loved her and still love her, and yes, I did go back but I just didn't know how to say what I really wanted to say, I had what I wanted to say at the forefront of my mind but I just got scared even though she isn't scary, believe me if I could back and change breaking up with her to not breaking up with her I would, I would listen to what my heart was telling, me rather than what my thoughts were believe me I miss her more than I've ever missed anything or anyone before I just don't know how to say what I really want to say without messing it up or being scared
  • Options
    To make matters worse , the final nail in the coffin was when I told my best friend and a friend that it was done, try just said good, that's good that it's over , even though you could tell by my voice at the time that I was devastated, literally ending it broke me, I haven't been the same since
  • Options
    @Blc_2004 sorry to hear no one was being that supportive, that sucks. breakups are shitty enough as it is let alone when no one around you is there for you.

you said you don't know how to say what you really want to say without fucking it up, would you like me to help you figure out what you could maybe say to her? unless she's moved on or something? how have things been between you two over the past year?
  • Options
    Things were rocky but we've started talking again so , I'm happier
  • Options
    yay that's great @Blc_2004 :) keep me updated! I hope things with her keep going uphill
  • Options
    I do still regret ending it but I'm happy were talking again

Thanks!
  • Options
    yeah I can tell you regret it. I regret so many thi gs and ik how horrible it is when all you can think about is how much you wish you could go back in time and do things differently. but ig everything happens for a reason. maybe the reason isn't clear most of the time but I assure you there's a reason
  • Options
    even if there isn't a reason it's a nice thought. idk if I believe in fate or anything but it's still comforting to sometimes think that some things are meant to be
  • Options
    She’s my one and only, I’m going to keep you updated. Thanks, @Xee
  • Options
    VicK_toriousVicK_torious Posts: 107 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Blc_2004
    I hope things are better for you! How are things getting along? Do you continue to talk? Relationshis can often get much complicated if there is lack of communication or no sharing of thoughts about each other. In the future it might be best letting others know your concerns and what you've heard about them from others (mostly because people like to talk much bad things and spread lies).

Let me know :3
  • Options
    vicky_zin wrote: »
    Hey @Blc_2004
    I hope things are better for you! How are things getting along? Do you continue to talk? Relationshis can often get much complicated if there is lack of communication or no sharing of thoughts about each other. In the future it might be best letting others know your concerns and what you've heard about them from others (mostly because people like to talk much bad things and spread lies).

Let me know :3

That is very true! Things are going fine between us so far no complaints! As I said , I will keep you guys updated if anything changes!