Homeā€ŗ Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Need your help please:)šŸ¤

Hey guys so itā€™s been a long time since I actually properly made one of these explaining things. So this is about my ex that I was dating two months ago. Well I kind of messed that relationship up to be honest and ever since we broke up his been blunt but every now and again I message him and that.I feel really strongly about him like Iā€™ve got strong feelings about him and I ruined it.

So today I said to him again that I miss him and I actually want him back and all of that.

This is what he said: [/Okay well how bout stop with the putting words in my mouth and we talk again then just maybe just maybe it might happen again b]

So guys this boy feels like the one for me honestly.

So I need your help what do I talk about to get him back?.

Also do you think by that message it looks like Iā€™ll have another chance with him?.

This is written so late at 5 in the morning because I really would like some answers later on today because I really love this boy and I want it to work šŸ„ŗšŸ„°

Night guys šŸ’«šŸ’›
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jorgejorge Posts: 11 Settling in
    Something seems to be bothering him, "stop with the putting words in my mouth", so I would highly encourage you to openly talk about that with him
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @jorge Hii I donā€™t think weā€™ve spoken before so welcome to the mix :).

With what you said about that I know it is something that bothers him so I said to him alright I wonā€™t do it again again. That is one of my flaws I need to work on.

As I said I really want the boy back in my life
  • Options
    Past UserPast User RecoveringšŸ„€ LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    jorgejorge Posts: 11 Settling in
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl

Totally agree with @zaynab_5 . We all have our flaws and its great that you are actively working to become a better version of yourself. Tell him how much he means to you and how you have changed for the better in your time apart.
  • Options
    @jorge He did say is drunk last night so I donā€™t know if he really meant what he said about maybe giving it another go
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 @jorge My friends are saying his patronising me šŸ„ŗ
  • Options
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 i want to but his like been leaving me on delivered all morning:(
  • Options
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 He replied and I told him how I feel about him and all of that and I said Iā€™m ok. I have changed since we broken up and that made me realise what I kept on doing. Iā€™m not going to lie in a relationship you gave me what no one else could give me. I mean you stayed longer then anyone else did when I was being a pain in the ass so you have enough patience with me. You made me really happy in the relationship I know I probably didnā€™t show it but I donā€™t know if I did but you made me happy. I donā€™t know how you feel about this tho?. He said I mean I hope you have changed and that was all the patients I had and eventually it was too much thatā€™s why I left but Iā€™m glad I made you happy. Then I said Would you ever get make with me because I feel like I ruined it last time and you donā€™t know until you have lost it all and now I have realised. Then he said there is a slim chance I will.

Then for a few minutes we was like saying what you doing and all of that.

Then I said Could you be truthful with the question Iā€™m going to ask. Do you really want to try again or not just be honest. Then he said no I donā€™t but it could change

I donā€™t know what to do :(
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 yes I think I should do what you said it will be hard at first but I will try but like his giving me mixed signals saying he donā€™t want this and saying it could change I donā€™t know now. I just wonder from that will be ever come back because Iā€™m putting all my effort in to get him back and like does he ever think about me. These thoughts just come through my head x
  • Options
  • Options
    @zaynab_5 Well he said his not ready for it again šŸ„ŗ
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @_Tech_Addict_Girl

I agree with what everyone said above!
    Right now, it seems like there's tension between you two and it'll take time to reconsider being in a relationship.
    For now, try to keep it neutral and platonic for now. See how he feels. :3<3

Hope you're doing okay.
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I think he wonā€™t come back now itā€™s over for goodšŸ˜“ā¤ļø
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi @Tech addict girl

Sometimes good relationships come from good communication so keep trying!
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl I think it is important to remember that he was drunk and that could have affected his message to you but just communicate properly with him- there is no harm in doing so.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl Take a deep breath, as you seem on edge. Now, compose yourself and think. As @GMan said, do not rush into it straight away no matter how lovestruck you are. Normal conversations and see if he hints that he wants something more, if he does, it will be obvious and then you can tell him how you feel. Good luck!