Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hurting inside/ times ticking

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
some ppl say 'oh stop it' and some ppl r helpful, y?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    emilypigemilypig Posts: 11 Settling in
    Hi @ellie2000 ! It sounds like something might be troubling you, would you like to share more about what you're going through at the moment? Sometimes people struggle to understand what others might be going through and aren't open to listening! Maybe we can help?
  • Options
    being in lockdown made me relise wat life is/about
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    how do u deal with anxiety n fear, i still feel like Persephone
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    RuhRuh Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    Life is short and I find when u reflect too much on matters it has a negative impact on ur mood and how u feel. U have to find something u enjoy and do it regularly to take ur mind off things
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Why do people tell you stop it?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    i think ppl dont want to deal with it, me to b a burden? wat is self care? isit possible to train urself to heal wen ur scared of every1s reactions?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    I know what you mean about the feeling of being a burden @ellie2000 , but do you think we should suffer with our problems alone? Sometimes when we share our problems with people who we trust, then they can see that we need them and this makes them feel valued too. Have you told people you trust how you really feel?

And for self care, it's definitely something that takes time. A simple version of self-care for me has been taking a bath. It took me a long time to accept that I could give myself a bath just for the enjoyment of taking a bath. Similarly with painting my nails, it's just a small act that I enjoy and I am only doing it for myself. What are the self care acts you want to do, and why are you afraid of people's reactions to them?