Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

an update how mentally fucked i a,m

summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
edited September 2021 in Health & Wellbeing
Hey,

I am currently on my way to the hospital ( yuck ),
i explained what i intended and they said nicely i should get a mental health assessment the police are following to make sure.
god is it possible to take your life with a hospital gown?
plus the two paramedics were so lovely and i cannot think how caring they were to me i was in distress.
i have self harmed today and i told them they said ill need stitches but oh well. another wastle ful way to not die from :(

i am fucking worthless,

summer

Comments

• Options
    why stop me for a night and full well i am leaving the next day ??
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    I’m glad you’re on your way to a safe place. They will assess you and hopefully get you the help you need. Be honest with them and cooperate with the assessment. You are not worthless. You deserve help too.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m glad you’re on your way to a safe place. They will assess you and hopefully get you the help you need. Be honest with them and cooperate with the assessment. You are not worthless. You deserve help too.

thank you :'( i hope i don't get kept in maybe that's what i need to keep myself safe. my partner is worried asf
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    summerxo21 wrote: »
    why stop me for a night and full well i am leaving the next day ??

@summerxo21 They are always doing it like that in London unfortunately. I think they are running out of resources. I feel you but don't take it personally.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo