Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

depression talk

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »
    @Kate_20
    If you are feeling unsafe or at risk, please do read the thread I posted and reach out for support from appropriate services.
    Hope you are ok

@GreenTea Thank you but sometimes some people don't need services. They need punishments for ruining their own lives.

Everyone deserves help.

I'm going to flag this to the mix as I'm concerned, also want you aware that I'm doing this out of concern
  • Options
    summerxo21summerxo21 Deactivated Posts: 321 The Mix Regular
    Kate_20 wrote: »
    @Kate_20
    If you are feeling unsafe or at risk, please do read the thread I posted and reach out for support from appropriate services.
    Hope you are ok

@GreenTea Thank you but sometimes some people don't need services. They need punishments for ruining their own lives.

Everyone deserves help.

I'm going to flag this to the mix as I'm concerned, also want you aware that I'm doing this out of concern

i agree
  • Options
    RuhRuh Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    Hi Kate, we care and there are people who can help u work through these things. Sometimes u can’t see outside ur bubble and need a little help to help u see more clearly. Please reply just to say ur there
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @GreenTea just be careful how you word things because @summerxo21 thinks your having a go
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea just be careful how you word things because @summerxo21 thinks your having a go

I worded it fine.
    Thank you for the concern :)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    how is everyone feeling??
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Just closing this thread temporarily while we sort a couple of things out. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    Hey folks, just dropping in briefly with a few points.

I know it's tricky when another community member is really struggling and we're worried about them - it's fair to say we all care about @Kate_20, and it's clear you guys are looking out for them. :)

That said, let's give @Kate_20 a bit of space and be mindful not to put them under any pressure to post sooner than they can. I know that's not anyone's intention - just something to keep in mind.

Rest assured the staff team check in privately with anyone we're worried about too. :)

I know you folks are often aware of the crisis services out there, but I wanted to highlight them again in case anyone needs them. They're not far away if you do:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @Mike Yeah I am aware of them but I live in fear of them banning me for using them too much. I have nowhere to turn to I am sorry for my existence. I am too old for Childline and Samaritans banned me before. Papyrus said that they are going to ban me if I use them in the future. I never got through to support line. I just texted Shout. I have no crisis team just moved and have not registered with a new GP.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
    @summerxo21 @GreenTea @Ruh @_Tech_Addict_Girl Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Shouldn't talk about it on this forum and keep you worried.
    Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
    Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
    El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
  • Options
    no worries its fine :( i actually give the fuck up
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Hey @summerxo21 you’re doing a fantastic job of helping others on this thread. You seem like a very kind person. I’m sorry things are so hard for you, and I’m sorry I’ve not been able to reply to you or anyone else for a while.

I too struggle with depression. For me it’s an every day battle. I’m relatively stable at the moment thanks to my medication, but I still have good and bad days, good and bad hours even. I’m around here a lot and always willing to try and help others when they need, because I know how it feels to be alone with those struggles.

Look after yourselves everyone <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey @summerxo21 you’re doing a fantastic job of helping others on this thread. You seem like a very kind person. I’m sorry things are so hard for you, and I’m sorry I’ve not been able to reply to you or anyone else for a while.

I too struggle with depression. For me it’s an every day battle. I’m relatively stable at the moment thanks to my medication, but I still have good and bad days, good and bad hours even. I’m around here a lot and always willing to try and help others when they need, because I know how it feels to be alone with those struggles.

Look after yourselves everyone <3

thank you for the kind words :)