Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

core beliefs

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,970 Community Veteran
how do u change wat u believe about urself, wat others repeatly tell u wat they think, n y do ppl refuse to believe stuff u tell in confidence
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    meilameila Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 :3<3
    These are some really big questions that are really important to explore! Fab job reaching out and asking about them!
    Changing what you believe about yourself for the good can be a long, rewarding process. From my own experience, personal affirmations, being kind to myself, and acknowledging all the little wins can really do a lot for what you believe about yourself :3 Sometimes too, maybe doing things you think will make you think more positively about yourself can do a lot (maybe doing an extra press up, or saying hello to a stranger), can show yourself that you are stronger and more capable than you know! :3<3
    With regards to people who refuse to believe things you tell them in confidence, that's a reflection on their character. Maybe they have a hardened heart, though of course it depends what it's about!
    I obviously don't know anything about your situation, but I hope that helps! And I'll be here if you want to talk about it more :3
    Meila :3<3
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,970 Community Veteran
    wen its normal life i run away frm it, coz i b nice n ppl r negative. any suggestions?
    Crazy mad insane