Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

outside

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
how do u leave the house wen ur scared of society
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in to see how you are doing? Do you want to talk about what scares you about society? Have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling?

We are here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i panic b4 i leave the door. always looking over my shoulder. wen i threw a abdab in the peer group tht i sign on to the trainer noticed i was stuggling, i posted tht jibberish in her email tht i wasnt making any sense but she knew wat i was tlkn about :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Sorry to hear you feel that way, have you spoken to anyone else about how you are feeling?Family/Friends/GP?

It's really positive you are opening up to us, we are here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • jxss_lxighjxss_lxigh Posts: 16 Settling in
    Hello <3

You should be proud of yourself for taking steps and opening up to us :)

It must be so tough to feel this way but start off with small steps. Maybe try walking out of your home and for a walk up the street and back and see how this makes you feel. If you reflect on your feelings during this you can begin identifying what it is that makes you nervous but it will also help you realise the positives of going outside :) This would be an amazing improvement and a great starting point to keep moving forward!

Thank you for sharing and I hope this helps <3

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.