Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Just a question about induction pans 😂

DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
Bit of a weird question 😂My new uni house has an induction hob which means spending money on some new induction pans 🙃🙃 I’ve looked at Argos, wilko and IKEA and found a few sets but they’re still around £40 just wondering if anyone has had to buy some before and knew of a good place to get some.
The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Unfortunately not but I’ll give this a bump for you in case someone more knowledgeable than I can help you
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Induction pans can be really expensive to buy! Have you tried Facebook marketplace before? You can find some second hand stuff for a really good price and usually it's in good condition. Or if you did want some new, you can get individual pans from most supermarkets like Tesco's or Asda rather than a whole set which might be something you wanted to look into? Hope this helps :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Aife wrote: »
    Induction pans can be really expensive to buy! Have you tried Facebook marketplace before? You can find some second hand stuff for a really good price and usually it's in good condition. Or if you did want some new, you can get individual pans from most supermarkets like Tesco's or Asda rather than a whole set which might be something you wanted to look into? Hope this helps :)

Ooh thanks @Aife I’ll have a look
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.