Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mental breakdown

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I had a mental breakdown and I don’t want to be here anymore on the verge of breaking πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Comments

• Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    Sorry to hear you are going through a tough time @WookieBoy39, I imagine that how you are feeling is quite distressing right now. How are you doing now? Are you doing anything to try focus yourself?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hi @WookieBoy39.
    I'm sorry you've been feeling like this.

I'd also like to ask how you've been? Have you been doing anything nice or got anything planned for the week ahead?

If you feel like you need to speak to someone, there's the 1-2-1 chat here at The Mix, and of course the boards too. if you need someone to speak to.

If you don't mind me asking, what has made you feel like this? I'm here if you want to talk about anything.
  • Options
    AnnieDPAnnieDP Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
    Hey @WookieBoy39, I'm so sorry to hear about your breakdown, they can be very intense to deal with. How are you doing now?
    Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help, we have a lot of resources here at The Mix to support you with anything troubling you. Take care :)