Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I don’t know why I’m here

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I have no one in my life, I’ve made no friends on here and I’m so lonely don’t know why I’m here in this world if I’m honest 😭😭

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @WookieBoy39

I'm sorry you feel that way. <3
    There's a general chat thread here where you can chat with us!

Come say hi to everyone here:
    https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596830/general-chit-chat-op-greentea#latest
  • Options
    @lovemimoon have done before but no one answered me so I’m not bothering again
  • Options
    @LorryTruck are you tho ?because whenever someone says that they leave me hanging
  • Options
    kimberley1907kimberley1907 Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Hi @WookieBoy39
    I'm sorry you haven't made any friends so far on here. There are loads of us here. Like @LorryTruck truck, I'm here to talk to you if you want. No one would ignore or not reply to you, we're all here to help each other out <3
  • Options
    @kimberley1907 most of the people who talk to me ignore me has happened loads so I don’t trust anyone
  • Options
    @WookieBoy39 I understand how that has made you feel, and that's not fair on you at all. We're all a community and I'm sorry you haven't been treated fairly. I get that you don't trust anyone, given your past experiences. But I'm on here quite often, and reply to posts that I read and see. I'm sure that there are loads of others that are the same as me.

I'm always here if you want to vent on this thread, or on any others. I'd be happy to listen to you, and I'm sure others would too.
  • Options
    @kimberley1907 ive had a crap time here, no idea why I’m still here but can I trust you?
  • Options
    @WookieBoy39
    I'm sorry you've not had a great time. If I'm online and see you've done a post, I'll read it and reply to you.
    I just want to remind you, just because it's not been great so far, don't let it deter you from speaking and sharing on the boards. We're here to help and this community can be really great. I hope you can experience some guidance and community here in the future.

Also, how are you? How has your day been today?
  • Options
    @kimberley1907 todays been horrible today was the anniversary of my dog dying and my grandads birthday who died two weeks after my dog
  • Options
    @WookieBoy39
    I'm really sorry to hear that you've had a hard time today and you've had to deal with this. Dealing with grief is a very hard thing. Family members stay with us in our memories for a lifetime. And pets become part of your family too, so it's hard to lose them.

I'm sorry for your loss of both your dog and your grandad. I can't image how tough today must have been for you. Happy birthday to your grandad <3

I'm really proud of you for pulling through today, despite how hard it's been. You're doing so well.
  • Options
    @kimberley1907 i can’t do this anymore I just want to curl up into a ball and disappear
  • Options
    @WookieBoy39
    I'm really sorry that you feel like this. I know how tough today has been and how you must feel. But there are people that love and support you (including everyone here).

Is there anyone at home or any friends that you could talk to about how you're feeling? Sometimes talking to someone can help.

But don't give up. I know it's hard, and you feel like you want to, but that's not the answer. You won't feel like this forever, even if you think you will. Emotions pass, they can come back, and sometimes do, but you can deal with them.
  • Options
    @kimberley1907 I don’t have any friends and my family aren’t near me right now 😭😭
  • Options
    @WookieBoy39 Could you call or text a family member if they're not near you physically?

If you feel like you're in a crisis, you could call the Samaritans (their number is 116 123). There's also the crisis messenger on here, which is run by Shout. You can text them if you'd prefer and someone will respond. It's free to text them.

https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team/crisis-messenger

This is the link to follow to check them out. Just know that you're not alone and there is help out there for you.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    ❤️❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hi @WookieBoy39
    You haven't posted on here for a couple days. Just wanted to check up on how you're doing. How are you today? How have the last couple of days been for you? Hope you're okay