Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I think I’m messing with my own head🥺

Hi guys 🥺so as you can tell by the title I think I am messing with my own head no one knows about this thing but I’m in a long distance relationship I keep getting emotional attached 😭🖤even tho I have alot going on at the moment that some of you may know of especially @lovemimoon.
At 8:00 in the morning he posted on his Snapchat story saying “when she calls you cute and your not even dating❤️❤️❤️❤️“ he has been saying to me he loves me and I’m his everything but in the morning all of a sudden he changed towards but he still said that I’m his everything and all of that.
How do you find out if his cheating or does anyone have any advice 🥺🥺🥺
Tagged:

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Also he took it down I think or put it on private
    edited July 2021

• OliOli Posts: 120 The Mix Convert
    Hey, @_Tech_Addict_Girl. First of all, that's really brave of you for opening up to us and sharing about your long-distance relationship, so thank you 💙

I'm sorry to hear that you are having some issues at the moment. I can appreciate how difficult it must be for you to receive mixed signals. Have you spoken with your boyfriend about how you are feeling right now?

Also, have you come across The Mix's article on long-distance relationships before? It has got lots of helpful advice on how to overcome some of the struggles that long-distance relationships can sometimes have. (unfortunately, I'm too new on the boards to be able to post links yet, but if you search Google for 'The Mix long-distance relationships', it should be the top link that comes up)! :)

Hi @Oli thankyou so much for reply I will check it out also yes I have spoken to him but I kind of need help with it I could always dm you and show you the conversation if you would like 🤍
  • meilameila Posts: 83 Budding Regular
    Hi @_Tech_Addict_Girl :3
    First of all, as @Oli has said, fabulous job on reaching out to talk about this, that's the first step in working through the issue! :3
    I totally understand that long distance relationships can be quite difficult sometimes, maybe because they could take more trust and understanding than a short-distance relationship. As @Oli said, there are some great articles on The Mix, because you are definitely not alone in experiencing these feelings <3
    How openly would you say you two are with each other? If you're quite open, maybe it's worth telling him how you're feeling and see what he says? <3

Feel free to reach out to me whenever you want to, my virtual door is always open! :3<3
    With hugs,
    Meila :3