Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

TW Just not doing good tonight

DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
In a dark corner tonight, not pitch black but it's dark, nothing new has happened that I can't deal with just getting tired of saying no

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    We are here if you want to talk about it ❤️
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I agree with @_Tech_Addict_Girl
    Pop by any time if you need someone to talk to.

Some of us are night owls here so you're never short of company. :3<3
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    Thanks @_Tech_Addict_Girl and @lovemimoon

That just got really scary last night, I didn't know what else to do but come here
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    No worries!

How are you feeling?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I’m glad you came here, we’re always here for you.

How are you feeling this morning? Night time can be especially hard sometimes
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Better, it's still hanging around but just not going to think about it, I normally go for a run in the morning but I haven't been the past four days or so, I'm just falling away from everything, I'm not going to be able to finish college and thats going to course arguments and disappointments but I honestly don't need to for what I want to do, I just want to go away, sort myself out and come back and be something they're proud of, theres always a lot of anger in this house and it's just difficult to not let it out on yourself, I've gotten it down to once a year ish but if I don't do it when I need to my mind stays foggy and I feel distracted, I feel stronger after I've done it but I know it's not the answer and it's just eating me up, coping techniques aren't a thing anymore, drawings or poems normally help but I'm just getting frustrated because they are't coming out the way I picture them, I'm not happy anymore, I feel like the fun me has be sucked out, mostly because of my step mums anger issues and having to tip toe around her for the past ten years, I don't have many friends but I have one or two good ones and I just feel like a tag along these days, I'm worried incase they leave me behind because they think I'm being difficult and moody, I'm not always we do have fun together sometimes it's just hard to let everything go and be able to be me again because I can't be me around people often, I have to watch what I say and second guess everything, I'm so tired and exhausted and my head is full and I don't really know what to do anymore @independent_ @lovemimoon
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Distraction im a night owl so I’ll be on if you need to talk❤️
    Thank you @LorryTruck thats a great suggestion, I'll give it a wee go <3 I'm sorry you also find it tough sometimes, sending hugs to yo you
    Thank you @_Tech_Addict_Girl it's nice to know someones up with you <3 hope you're ok tho
    @Distraction yes I’m ok ❤️