Home Help Desk

Not sure how to do something? Click here!

TheMixTheMix Community ManagerThe Mix HQPosts: 2,826 Boards Guru
edited July 26 in Help Desk
We're @Aife, @Emma_, and @Mike - the staff team here at The Mix.

If you're worried about another member, use the report button to make sure a moderator sees it ASAP.

Our private messages are monitored Monday - Sunday (9.30 am - 5.30 pm) and we aim to reply within 24 hours. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

If you would like more information on using the discussion boards, ask at the Help Desk, check out How to use the discussion boards, or send us a private message.

We're not able to provide support via this account but if you're having suicidal thoughts or need support urgently for any reason, please contact Crisis Messenger or call 999.
Post edited by Mike on
rachel37376262NeonBlueThunder1

Comments

• HunnbadgerHunnbadger Posts: 1 Literally just got here
    I’m getting very angry now. How do I get to the discussion boards. I was told to go there to talk to someone and I can’t find a regular chat or soemthing.
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandCommunity Champion Posts: 7,875 Legendary Poster
    edited June 2021
    Hunnbadger wrote: »
    I’m getting very angry now. How do I get to the discussion boards. I was told to go there to talk to someone and I can’t find a regular chat or soemthing.

Hiya @Hunnbadger you're on the discussion boards just now, welcome!! Elle here, I think I know you from chat. If you go to https://community.themix.org.uk/discussions you'll be able to see all the threads that are active at the moment. Or the 'whats new' button or 'recent discussions' will take you to the same place <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Mikeraccoonlocver3