Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A goodbye from Leanne

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
Leanne, a chat mod with a community career of over 7 years(!), will be leaving the team.

Here's a message from her. :)
Hey everyone, as you may know I have been moderating general chat for a long time (6 or 7 years, I think) and I have enjoyed every moment of it, and gained a lot from modding, and getting to know this lovely community. My time modding has now come to an end, but I want to thank you all for being amazing, supportive and kind and for all the fun conversations that we have had in general chat.
Take care everyone :)
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Aww!! Leanne was one of the first GC mods I met all those years ago, and made me feel very welcome in chat! As soon as I mentioned chocolate elf, Leanne knew who I was straight away! I wish her all the best for the future! :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Oh no. We are all going to miss you Leanne. You were one of the first general chat mods that I met when I first joined The Mix. Good luck for the future.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Aww!! Leanne was one of the first GC mods I met all those years ago, and made me feel very welcome in chat! As soon as I mentioned chocolate elf, Leanne knew who I was straight away! I wish her all the best for the future! :)

How would anyone not know who chocolate elf is? I know that you weren't chocolate elf on here anymore when I joined but I still remember from chat
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Dancer wrote: »

How would anyone not know who chocolate elf is? I know that you weren't chocolate elf on here anymore when I joined but I still remember from chat

That’s true tbf @Dancer :lol: I was Chocolate Elf in chat for years.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »

That’s true tbf @Dancer :lol: I was Chocolate Elf in chat for years.

;)