Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle (Tuesday 6th, 7:55-9:30pm)

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,276 Part of The Furniture
Wagwan y'all 🤙

Support Circle will be running as usual on Tuesday 6th (7:55-9:30pm) :)

What is Support Circle?
Support Circle follows the same basic structure as a Support Chat - opening round, support time, and closing round. The unique thing about Support Circle is that everyone gets their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others. It's sign-up based so the group is relatively small, and you can sign-up to get support or to support others.

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners.

You can sign-up using this form. We tend to have at least one or two free spaces for support and we're always looking for listeners, so do give it a try if you've never been. :) You might like it.
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    What does wagwan mean 😂
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's Jamaican english for what's going on?
    I googled it!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    Oh okay. Thanks.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Hey! Two support positions are free tonight if anyone fancies them :)