Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle 9th March

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey hey!

The next Support Circle is on Tuesday 9th March, from 7:55pm to 9:30pm.

What is Support Circle?
Support Circle follows the same basic structure as a Support Chat - opening round, support time, and closing round. The unique thing about Support Circle is that everyone gets their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others. It's sign-up based so the group is relatively small, and you can sign-up to get support or to support others.

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners.

Feel free to sign up! You can sign-up using this form.

Comments

• Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    There are still a few spaces if anyone is interested!
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey, are there still any spaces? :) I've signed up on the form but I don't know if I' too late!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    @Eleanor On the sign up form it says "Any sign up requests made after 4pm on the day of the chat will be counted for the following week." You will probably have to wait until next week unless there are any spaces today which you will have to ask about at the start of chat.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Eleanor wrote: »
    Hey, are there still any spaces? :) I've signed up on the form but I don't know if I' too late!

Should be all good if there's spaces that need filling :) I've signed up too

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld