Homeβ€Ί General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Persona 5

Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
edited February 2021 in General Chat
Probably no one does but does anyone like the game Persona 5? :)
"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I own it but never got around to playing it since I rarely use my PS anymore.
  • Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    I own it but never got around to playing it since I rarely use my PS anymore.

@Supernova That's so cool! You should deffo play it when you get a chance, it is great :)
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
  • fabulashfabulash Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    Ah Gosh! That is another game to add to the list... I would love to get into and I think it looks quite interesting!

Do you play any other games?
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
    @fabulash
    It is an amazing game 😍😍 though it is very long haha. Yeah, I would recommend it and I think you will like it :)

Yeah... I saw your list, it was very long haha. My list isn't as impressive ><. I've played the Uncharted series, Detroit: become human, persona 5, persona 5 royal, assassins creed, cod, Fifa (I didn't like it), the last of us and spider-man

I played some others but I didn't really like them and I've forgotten about them ><
    I reckon you'd love Ghost of Tsushima. It's an amazing game on PS. @Zoya_Jungkook

@Supernova
    I checked it out, it looks super cool! Thanks for telling me about it :)
    I reckon you'd love Ghost of Tsushima. It's an amazing game on PS. @Zoya_Jungkook

Agree with this one!
    I watch the gameplay a lot and haven't had the chance to play it since I have an Xbox sadly ;_;
    It's really like Dark Souls and Sekiro if you have heard of those! :smile:
    "I finally realised so I love me, not so perfect but so beautiful. I'm the one I should love."
    @fabulash
    It is an amazing game 😍😍 though it is very long haha. Yeah, I would recommend it and I think you will like it :)

Yeah... I saw your list, it was very long haha. My list isn't as impressive ><. I've played the Uncharted series, Detroit: become human, persona 5, persona 5 royal, assassins creed, cod, Fifa (I didn't like it), the last of us and spider-man

I played some others but I didn't really like them and I've forgotten about them ><

Ahhhh! This is impressive indeed.
    Have you looked into a game named Genshin Impact? It's one that I am very much into these days! I love Assassins Creed as well - just miss the older games with Ezio more than anything, however Valhalla looks amazing!
    Maybe less your thing, but another great game on PS is Horizon: Zero Dawn. Worth playing for sure. :)
    @fabulash
    Btw... Ash, is your stamp thing the lyrics to Epiphany lol? I might change mine to lyrics from Euphoria <3
    edited February 2021
    fabulash wrote: Β»

Agree with this one!
    I watch the gameplay a lot and haven't had the chance to play it since I have an Xbox sadly ;_;
    It's really like Dark Souls and Sekiro if you have heard of those! :smile:

@fabulash
    You're so cool Ash owo <3
    edited February 2021
    @fabulash

Ahhhh! This is impressive indeed.
    Have you looked into a game named Genshin Impact? It's one that I am very much into these days! I love Assassins Creed as well - just miss the older games with Ezio more than anything, however, Valhalla looks amazing!

@fabulash
    Aww, thank you so much :). Actually, I have never heard of Genshin Impact. I researched it right after you mentioned it though lol, is it an online game? To be honest, I have never played an online game :0. Assassins Creed is amazing :), Valhalla looks cool but I am trying to save right now lol. Have you purchased it?

Maybe less your thing, but another great game on PS is Horizon: Zero Dawn. Worth playing for sure. :)

@Supernova
    Thanks for the suggestion <3 It looks cool! I think I would like it. My cousin was playing this Yakuza game the last time I saw him and that looked soo cool. Then I was falling asleep so he got triggered -.- and said I wasn't interested but I was just tired! XD

@Supernova
    Thanks for the suggestion <3 It looks cool! I think I would like it. My cousin was playing this Yakuza game the last time I saw him and that looked soo cool. Then I was falling asleep so he got triggered -.- and said I wasn't interested but I was just tired! XD

I just saw this!! How could I forget!! Yakuza series are one of my top favourite series!! I LOVE them so much - I agree with the looking cool, start with Yakuza 0, the best one in my opinion then work your way up if you want to follow the storyline! ^.^

Btw, yes! My signature is from Epiphany, EUPHORIA! I LOVEEE it. Love Yourself era was also one of the best but still miss Wings era like I mentioned... >.<

Genshin Impact is an online game but can be single player as well! It's just the way you want it - most of the best quests and stuff are single player anyway but it takes a lot of effort and time to play! I've been getting into it and attempting to balance between playing and doing work haha! :yum:
    @fabulash
    Woah!! I will definitely check them out further and I will probably watch their playthroughs haha!! They did seem amazing! I will start with Yakuza 0 then follow the storyline hehe ^.^

Oh, yes!! I knew it! EUPHORIA IS JUST AMAZING. There! I changed it. How is it? Good? Too lengthy? Same!! I am so freaked out because I literally think the same. I love Love Yourself era sooo much yet I miss the Wings era. I think Love Yourself: Answer was the first album I had ever bought from them <3 Ahhh I miss Idol era too ><

Genshin Impact sounds amazing! I will definitely download it out hehe... How much does it cost? Hehe, I think I will play single player- I am scared to play with others lol. Have you played with others? How was it? Ahhhh that sounds like me haha! With Persona 5, it is soo time-consuming so finding the balance between playing and doing work is really hard lol. Also, I think you should get into Persona 5 because it is the perfect lockdown game! You can meet people in it and go to play darts. Ahhhh it's sooo fun!! Oh btw, Persona 5 is not an online game hehe. I would also recommend considering getting the Royal version instead of the normal version <3

@fabulash
    Woah!! I will definitely check them out further and I will probably watch their playthroughs haha!! They did seem amazing! I will start with Yakuza 0 then follow the storyline hehe ^.^

Oh, yes!! I knew it! EUPHORIA IS JUST AMAZING. There! I changed it. How is it? Good? Too lengthy? Same!! I am so freaked out because I literally think the same. I love Love Yourself era sooo much yet I miss the Wings era. I think Love Yourself: Answer was the first album I had ever bought from them <3 Ahhh I miss Idol era too ><

Genshin Impact sounds amazing! I will definitely download it out hehe... How much does it cost? Hehe, I think I will play single player- I am scared to play with others lol. Have you played with others? How was it? Ahhhh that sounds like me haha! With Persona 5, it is soo time-consuming so finding the balance between playing and doing work is really hard lol. Also, I think you should get into Persona 5 because it is the perfect lockdown game! You can meet people in it and go to play darts. Ahhhh it's sooo fun!! Oh btw, Persona 5 is not an online game hehe. I would also recommend considering getting the Royal version instead of the normal version <3

Hi hi!
    Sorry it's taken me a long time to reply! How are you doing?
    Yes definitely with Yakuza! I've just been so wanting to play, I'm on the fourth game but I've had little time to play!
    Ahhhh, you're lucky - I actually bought Wings album first (but during LY era because I finally was able to!) Do you have any other albums?

It's free! Genshin Impact is one of those games that look amazing but TOTALLY FREE! I have only played with some of my friends and no strangers, because that just helps me with some of my tasks that I do on there - a lot of it is just constantly levelling up stuff and that's why having my friend there helped me a lot with getting the materials! Besides that though, single player is really fine to play and has all the interesting story stuff!

The darts in Persona 5 remind me of Yakuza; In Yakuza you can also do karaoke and play these other mini games like arcade games etc. It's actually more fun than it seems (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Mo7U0XSFo < Karaoke song here, my favourite!) ^_^
    @fabulash
    Heyyy!
    Don't worry about it :), I know that university work can be a handful πŸ˜“. My condolences go to you lol
    I'm really good, thank you though I am nervous at schools reopening so soon. What about you??
    Aww, I feel you. I've been so busy lately that I barely have time to play as well!
    Haha, you are also lucky! When I went to HMV, they only had Love Yourself so I never got to buy Wings heh. I even tried to in 2016! They didn't have any kpop back then. Though, they have sooo much now. Now I'm broke lol but the next album that I want is Wings <3. Yes, I do, I only have a few though lol (Map of the soul:7 and Persona). What about you, do you have any other albums?
    You: proceeds to name all their albums πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (I'm just guessing hehe)

Woah!! That's so cool! I'm going to download it on my PC tomorrow, hopefully it can handle that lmao. Hopefully, I can play with you too someday :). I can understand that, strangers are quite distracting and unreliable lol. Aww, your friends seem really cool! Wow, this game seems too good to be true πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Single player, free, cool and an online game?! Amazing.

Omgg, that sounds fun!! I love mini games and the arcades!! I love them so much in Persona 5 so it's so cool that they have them in Yakuza! Ahhh, I wanna go to a japanese arcade haha. I will listen to it now ^^ OMG THATS BETTER THAN THE KARAOKE IN PERSONA 5. In the karaoke, you only see them talk, not even sing. Here, you can see them sing and play along!! That's so cool! I also really like the song (β˜†^γƒΌ^β˜†). I've always wanted to go to a Korean or japanese arcade!! So fun! Thank you for sharing this with me! I love it!
    @fabulash
    Heyyy!
    Don't worry about it :), I know that university work can be a handful πŸ˜“. My condolences go to you lol
    I'm really good, thank you though I am nervous at schools reopening so soon. What about you??
    Aww, I feel you. I've been so busy lately that I barely have time to play as well!
    Haha, you are also lucky! When I went to HMV, they only had Love Yourself so I never got to buy Wings heh. I even tried to in 2016! They didn't have any kpop back then. Though, they have sooo much now. Now I'm broke lol but the next album that I want is Wings <3. Yes, I do, I only have a few though lol (Map of the soul:7 and Persona). What about you, do you have any other albums?
    You: proceeds to name all their albums πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (I'm just guessing hehe)

Woah!! That's so cool! I'm going to download it on my PC tomorrow, hopefully it can handle that lmao. Hopefully, I can play with you too someday :). I can understand that, strangers are quite distracting and unreliable lol. Aww, your friends seem really cool! Wow, this game seems too good to be true πŸ˜πŸ˜‚. Single player, free, cool and an online game?! Amazing.

Omgg, that sounds fun!! I love mini games and the arcades!! I love them so much in Persona 5 so it's so cool that they have them in Yakuza! Ahhh, I wanna go to a japanese arcade haha. I will listen to it now ^^ OMG THATS BETTER THAN THE KARAOKE IN PERSONA 5. In the karaoke, you only see them talk, not even sing. Here, you can see them sing and play along!! That's so cool! I also really like the song (β˜†^γƒΌ^β˜†). I've always wanted to go to a Korean or japanese arcade!! So fun! Thank you for sharing this with me! I love it!

Uni work is a pain but glad that you understand it - just hope that nothing is stressing you out anyway!
    Oh gosh - schools reopening can be scary but I know that there will be so much to keep everyone safe I guess, but also there is the nervous part that it's about learning and seeing people again and it feels so abnormal for something that was once so normal?
    I'm not too bad thanks - just in a mix of playing games and also a mix of working hard at Uni stuff!

I actually got Wings for the first time about a year ago, I remember wanting it when the era happened and I knew that it would be impossible considering that there was no k-pop in the UK, and now it is EVERYWHERE - I guess I have some amount of mixed feelings about that! I definitely would love to get LY or MOTS to be honest! I have no other albums, but I have their ARMY Membership stuff and also I have the 5th Muster (Magic Shop) on DVD - my favourite :love:

I agree about Genshin - When I first heard it was free with graphics and gameplay THAT amazing I was impressed! There is a system for payment in the game but it's not essential - just there for people to buy stuff! I can definitely recommend more of Yakuza stuff, but I don't want to spoil anything at all for you! Here's another karaoke one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezk-IkngUsw,

Oh my dream is to go to Japan and Korea anyway so makes sense!! I hope that we both get the chance to experience such things one day anyway! Sounds and looks amazing!! :heart::heart:
    [/quote]
    @fabulash
    :') Uni work sounds stressful! Your hard work will pay off though! Thank you, I've got loads of overdue assignments but I'm trying to not let that stress me out 😊. Also, if you ever wanna complain about your uni work, I'm always here <3
    Haha, yes! To be honest, my school has really gross people and there's no social distancing. That's what I'm worried about haha. I'm like stay away from me πŸ’€πŸ˜‚. I totally agree with you though 😊.
    Aw, I'm glad ❀. The games sound fun!! The uni work- not so much... But it's good that you're working hard πŸ˜„, you're so strong! You'll definitely reap the rewards of your head work!

Oh my! I also wanted the wings album during the era✊ but as you said, no one had it lol. I know right!! It's everywhere! It's so crazy 😱. New kpop fans are lucky β””|°Ρ°|┐. Aww, okay. Honestly, don't feel obliged to get the album, they're too expensive and it's not really worth if you have mixed feelings πŸ˜…. That's why I didn't get the new 'BE' one. I was like lol I can make diy photo cards, that's too expensive πŸ’€. Oh, I see that you would love to get them now. If you get MOTS then get version 4. I'm sorry, I just meant that you have the best album lmao and I don't wanna pressure you to buy others. Aww, I got the ARMY membership last time for the tour before it got cancelled. I really like the aesthetic! Ooooo, I don't have that DVD. I've seen clips of the 5th Muster, I loved it!! I can see why it's your favourite ❀. Though, I really like one of the clips from one of the Musters where they act like a family hehe.

Don't be afraid to spoil it for me! I don't mind ❀😊. Recommend as much as you would like! Awww, I love these karaoke parts!! I also love that you press the buttons with the lyrics hah. I will download Genshin when I am free ❀. I'm so excited, I'll update you as soon as I do! I wanna visit the Super Mario world in Japan and Lotte World in Korea uwu.I agree, fingers crossed, we can both have the opportunity to go one day!! Seems like it would be so fun! ❀❀❀❀❀❀

edited February 2021
    @fabulash
    :') Uni work sounds stressful! Your hard work will pay off though! Thank you, I've got loads of overdue assignments but I'm trying to not let that stress me out 😊. Also, if you ever wanna complain about your uni work, I'm always here <3
    Haha, yes! To be honest, my school has really gross people and there's no social distancing. That's what I'm worried about haha. I'm like stay away from me πŸ’€πŸ˜‚. I totally agree with you though 😊.
    Aw, I'm glad ❀. The games sound fun!! The uni work- not so much... But it's good that you're working hard πŸ˜„, you're so strong! You'll definitely reap the rewards of your head work!

Oh my! I also wanted the wings album during the era✊ but as you said, no one had it lol. I know right!! It's everywhere! It's so crazy 😱. New kpop fans are lucky β””|°Ρ°|┐. Aww, okay. Honestly, don't feel obliged to get the album, they're too expensive and it's not really worth if you have mixed feelings πŸ˜…. That's why I didn't get the new 'BE' one. I was like lol I can make diy photo cards, that's too expensive πŸ’€. Oh, I see that you would love to get them now. If you get MOTS then get version 4. I'm sorry, I just meant that you have the best album lmao and I don't wanna pressure you to buy others. Aww, I got the ARMY membership last time for the tour before it got cancelled. I really like the aesthetic! Ooooo, I don't have that DVD. I've seen clips of the 5th Muster, I loved it!! I can see why it's your favourite ❀. Though, I really like one of the clips from one of the Musters where they act like a family hehe.

Don't be afraid to spoil it for me! I don't mind ❀😊. Recommend as much as you would like! Awww, I love these karaoke parts!! I also love that you press the buttons with the lyrics hah. I will download Genshin when I am free ❀. I'm so excited, I'll update you as soon as I do! I wanna visit the Super Mario world in Japan and Lotte World in Korea uwu.I agree, fingers crossed, we can both have the opportunity to go one day!! Seems like it would be so fun! ❀❀❀❀❀❀

Definitely!
    Got some exam results back today and was super happy with the marks so I guess that you were right about that! I'm also always here if you ever want to complain about anything at all - makes sense having someone around just in case!

I agree though staying away especially during this time is necessary - sorry to hear about it being gross - do you think complaining about it could help at all, since that isn't really following guidelines is it?

DIY photo cards!!!!! That's what I thought of doing, and to be honest looking on Amazon you can see a bunch of packs of cards which are super super cheap! But also DIY for sure!
    I've wanted ARMY membership for absolutely years so when Weverse store released I needed it so that's why I kept up with it haha! I'm glad but annoyed because in the past there was always a free pack with the membership and now membership is separate to the pack of stuff you get?!?!? BigHit wants my money!
    Oh I love that Muster, that was the 3rd Muster I think - House of ARMY? That has been my favourite clip for the longest time!! :heart::heart:

Thank you so much I will for sure recommend a lot! And ahhh! Let me know if you get Genshin, I'll do my best to help you with the game anyway!! :smile::heart::blush:
    @fabulash

Definitely!
    Got some exam results back today and was super happy with the marks so I guess that you were right about that! I'm also always here if you ever want to complain about anything at all - makes sense having someone around just in case!

I agree though staying away especially during this time is necessary - sorry to hear about it being gross - do you think complaining about it could help at all, since that isn't really following guidelines is it?

DIY photo cards!!!!! That's what I thought of doing, and to be honest looking on Amazon you can see a bunch of packs of cards which are super super cheap! But also DIY for sure!
    I've wanted ARMY membership for absolutely years so when Weverse store released I needed it so that's why I kept up with it haha! I'm glad but annoyed because in the past there was always a free pack with the membership and now membership is separate to the pack of stuff you get?!?!? BigHit wants my money!
    Oh I love that Muster, that was the 3rd Muster I think - House of ARMY? That has been my favourite clip for the longest time!! :heart::heart:

Thank you so much I will for sure recommend a lot! And ahhh! Let me know if you get Genshin, I'll do my best to help you with the game anyway!! :smile::heart::blush:

@fabulash
    Congrats on your exam, you genius!! I have been really busy so I am so sorry for the late reply! I just wanted to quicky update you that I downloaded Genshin and began playing! It is really fun <3, I will properly respond to you tomorrow! Sleep well :)
    @fabulash

Definitely!

@fabulash
    Congrats on your exam, you genius!! I have been really busy so I am so sorry for the late reply! I just wanted to quicky update you that I downloaded Genshin and began playing! It is really fun <3, I will properly respond to you tomorrow! Sleep well :)

Hey! I hope you're doing okay! Thank you so much!
    Don't worry about late replies, I think I reply super late to everything! I hope you're doing okay!
    Yay! That's great!!! What characters are you enjoying playing the most?! I'd love to know!
    Reply whenever you can, I'd be glad to hear! :smile:
    @fabulash
    Sorry it was my best friends birthday today! So it's been hectic lmao.

Wow!! Well done, again for those exam results!! I'm so proud of you!! πŸ’œπŸ’œ Aww, thank you haha!! I have so much overdue assignments, planning on doing them tomorrow hehe. We'll see!

Aw, don't be sorry, it's not your fault!πŸ’œ I have complained to them haha, they don't care πŸ˜‚. I guess it's whatever, right? I mean, I'm just thankful that I haven't been affected cause my asthma usually plays up.

Yess!! You should totally try it out!! Ah, yes! I bought some from Wish and EBay ages ago, I love them! From eBay or Amazon, I can't really remember. I got these postcard ones and they were quite big and had a big and small photo card, I loved them!! Is it just me or has bts march prices gone up so much recently? Maybe it's cause they're more popular so people think they can get more profit. I had some of my friends cake, it was a BTS cake!! 😍😍 Army membership is so expensive!! They wouldnt refund me cause I entered the soundcheck raffle but the concert was cancelled -.-. Haha, I'm glad you got it!! Waittt, there was a free pack with the membership? :00 BigHit is so cheeky lol! Me and my cousin got mad at how money hungry we are so we started calling them Bigshit lol. I'm sorry haha, we just got so mad cause they are all our money and didn't refund us 😑. I'm sorry if I offended you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Also, the shipping was so expensive?! WTF? Omg yes!! You genius!! House of ARMY!! A masterpiece πŸ˜„
    Haha it's also my favourite uwu ❀❀

Btw did you know jungkook would have a group chat with fans from the army fan cafe in 2019?! I am soo jelly πŸ˜‚. It makes me feel better that I can't speak Korean so I wouldn't have got in lmao.

Thank you!! ❀ please do recommend a lot!! β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

I'm great, thank you!! I hope you're doing amazingly!! I hope you have a great day!
    Haha, that's just like me! For some people, I take ages haha. How are you?? β€πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’œ
    Yayyy!!! I'm the boy! I am relatively new to the game but I've met this other character, I think it's a lady. She's pretty cool! I prefer the boy though lol. Your companion in the game is super adorable!
    I'll try my best to reply quicker πŸ˜„πŸ˜Šβ€

@fabulash
    Sorry it was my best friends birthday today! So it's been hectic lmao.

Wow!! Well done, again for those exam results!! I'm so proud of you!! πŸ’œπŸ’œ Aww, thank you haha!! I have so much overdue assignments, planning on doing them tomorrow hehe. We'll see!

Aw, don't be sorry, it's not your fault!πŸ’œ I have complained to them haha, they don't care πŸ˜‚. I guess it's whatever, right? I mean, I'm just thankful that I haven't been affected cause my asthma usually plays up.

Yess!! You should totally try it out!! Ah, yes! I bought some from Wish and EBay ages ago, I love them! From eBay or Amazon, I can't really remember. I got these postcard ones and they were quite big and had a big and small photo card, I loved them!! Is it just me or has bts march prices gone up so much recently? Maybe it's cause they're more popular so people think they can get more profit. I had some of my friends cake, it was a BTS cake!! 😍😍 Army membership is so expensive!! They wouldnt refund me cause I entered the soundcheck raffle but the concert was cancelled -.-. Haha, I'm glad you got it!! Waittt, there was a free pack with the membership? :00 BigHit is so cheeky lol! Me and my cousin got mad at how money hungry we are so we started calling them Bigshit lol. I'm sorry haha, we just got so mad cause they are all our money and didn't refund us 😑. I'm sorry if I offended you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Also, the shipping was so expensive?! WTF? Omg yes!! You genius!! House of ARMY!! A masterpiece πŸ˜„
    Haha it's also my favourite uwu ❀❀

Btw did you know jungkook would have a group chat with fans from the army fan cafe in 2019?! I am soo jelly πŸ˜‚. It makes me feel better that I can't speak Korean so I wouldn't have got in lmao.

Thank you!! ❀ please do recommend a lot!! β€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

I'm great, thank you!! I hope you're doing amazingly!! I hope you have a great day!
    Haha, that's just like me! For some people, I take ages haha. How are you?? β€πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’œ
    Yayyy!!! I'm the boy! I am relatively new to the game but I've met this other character, I think it's a lady. She's pretty cool! I prefer the boy though lol. Your companion in the game is super adorable!
    I'll try my best to reply quicker πŸ˜„πŸ˜Šβ€

Hey hey!
    How did doing those assignments go? Sorry for the late response - I am actually up late working on some assignments really! Was meant to finish at 2am but here I am an hour later than I should've been...

Great to know that you haven't been affected - that is key anyway! Just stay healthy and stay as safe as you can really at this point!

Oh goshhhh!! I definitely want to buy some but I am like trying to save money - but watch me just buy something anyway in the next day or so... a bit silly I know! I got a shirt during HYYH era! I just got rid of today though because it looks ugly ;_; Lucky, I have a shirt I got from the last time I saw BTS in concert so I'm GLAD i at least have something... haha :grimace:

Bighit are definitely money hungry and putting BTS everywhere and anywhere, knowing exactly that it'll sell out - I mean it is a perfect marketing campaign - at this point though there is not much to do :cry: You didn't offend me at all!!! NOOOO you could never offend me - I hope that I didn't offend you or anything either!

Shipping is so expensive, but remember, BigHit are cheap even though they have so much money - I've ordered things from Weverse store a few times and despite the expensive shipping, there is always more money to pay once it gets into the country because of custom charges, aka, when someone doesn't PAY enough postage :angry: !!

Ahhhh i knew that as well about the group chat - I am jealous!! I started learning Korean some time back so I know some basic phrases like 'λ…Έλž˜λ°©μ— κ°€μž' which means - 'Lets go to the karaoke room!' - Imagine saying that to Jungkook and he'll look at me like:
    era81cfrxfvp.jpg

Ahhh! once you get to adventure rank 16, you can then start to collab and play with friends - so then if you want to play with anyone you can do! :smile: I'm soooo glad you're enjoying it at the moment - how are you finding it in general? Don't worry if you don't like it then you can tell me I don't mind! I've been playing it for some time now so I get bored of it a bit as well - also I'm just running out of quests to do by now but I'm constantly wanting new characters! :grin::relaxed::smile::heart::heart:

No worries - I'll also try my best to reply quicker as well! Being on here is great and I enjoy talking and having this discussion here with you anyway - must be a long thread by the time that someone else reads it... :lol::heart:

I hope that you have a great day!! and a great weekend too of course!! Sending virtual hugs!!
    edited March 2021
    @fabulash
    Hiya Ash!
    Awful haha, I didn't do many! I am scared to return again tomorrow lol. Aw, same! Haha that is such a mood XD. I gotta wake up early tho so I should probably sleep soon haha

Thank you! :) That is so true, same to you! Jungkook did remind me to eat those salads in that vlive lol.

Awww, I can understand that <3 I bought mine years ago, during the idol era uwu. Haha, it isn't silly! I completely understand (I do the same) :). Aww, ;-; I guess it was time to let go of that shirt <3. Awww, I am so glad you do too! You have really cool albums though! When I went to the concert, I didn't get any shirts or merch lol. Though, I did get one shirt at the Camden store uwu. It is SO expensive though :0. <3 Which concerts did you go to? Also, at least you have the memories of the concert uwu!!!!!!

Definitely! Haha, yeah! It is, indeed, the perfect marketing campaign. I don't know, it rubs me the wrong way though, y'know? I know it isn't just Big Hit or Korea but I just feel like it is so weird that companies use celebrities to sell their products. I don't know haha, it is just realllyyy weird to me. Maybe I watch too many YouTube documentaries lol. Aww, good!! Don't worry, you could never offend me as well! You are one of the nicest people haha, I can't imagine someone being offended by you uwu.

100%!! BigHit is a business so they will be. They are one of the most money-hungry companies I have ever seen though XD. I am sorry but they are not subtle at all lmao. Oh my gosh, I had that happen once from another store, it is the worst!! :angry: I never get anything from Weverse though hah cause I look at the shipping and Im like ha, nope-

Me too!! What lucky people -.- . Woah!! That is amazing! Well done :). Haha, I only know a bit og Korean hehe. I love Noraebang though!! Sorry, I am on my laptop lmao so I cannot type in Hangul. Omg, yess!! But imagine if you called him oppa, he would look at you like this haha
    z2orbxpvc1dt.jpg

Ohhhh! That is so cool! Hopefully, I will get there soon! Yey! :smile: The only person that I know who plays this game in my life haha ><. I really like it, trust me! I am just not used to playing on my PC so I need to get used to the controls lmao. Aw :(. it seems really fun for now though! I really like this boy character, I don't know why haha XD. :grin::heart::heart::heart:

No worries - I'll also try my best to reply quickly as well! Being on here is great and I enjoy talking and having this discussion here with you anyway - must be a long thread by the time that someone else reads it... :lol::heart:
    Aw- I am sorry, I also replied late today. I went to school for the first day today and got tested X3. You already are really good are replying uwu :blush: I also really enjoy talking with you on here too :). Haha, it would be, I cannot imagine that someone would actually read all of this thread though :joy::heart:

Awww, thank you so much!! I hope have and had a great day!! My weekend was um eventful, what about yours hah? Sending virtual hugss and uwus!!!!!! <3<3:heart::heart:

It is always a joy talking and having a discussion with you <3:heart:

(btw my name is Zoya xd)
    @fabulash
    보고싢닀!! (I miss you!!)
    @fabulash I hope you're okay ❀