Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi

Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
I am Zoya and I just realised that I can't change my username :'). Looking forward to getting to know you all.
"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Heyyy Zoya!! Lovely to see you and glad you figured out how to make a post!

If you do want your username changed, drop @The Mix a PM and they’ll chat to you about it :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the mix Zoya :)
  • Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    Hiiii Elle!!!!!!!!!! It is lovely to see you too <3. Thank you so much for helping me! I will PM them when I am allowed haha! Why does it say "part of the furniture"?
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
    Thank you so much Alina!!!!!!!!!
    Part of the furniture is my rank - so where it says you’re a newbie is yours. Basically that will move up as you post more. There’s loads at the beginning (the one you’ll move onto next is my favourite!! Hang on I’ll find you the link to the thread about the ranking system :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Hiiii Elle!!!!!!!!!! It is lovely to see you too <3. Thank you so much for helping me! I will PM them when I am allowed haha! Why does it say "part of the furniture"?

Part of The Furniture is a user rank that you get. You get it when you reach 5000 posts. At the moment because you only have 3 posts your rank is Newbie but that will begin to change when you post more. :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Part of the furniture is my rank - so where it says you’re a newbie is yours. Basically that will move up as you post more. There’s loads at the beginning (the one you’ll move onto next is my favourite!! Hang on I’ll find you the link to the thread about the ranking system :)

Thank you so much for telling me! I am so grateful to have met you here, otherwise, I would be so lost!
    Dancer wrote: »

Part of The Furniture is a user rank that you get. You get it when you reach 5000 posts. At the moment because you only have 3 posts your rank is Newbie but that will begin to change when you post more. :)

Thank you so much for telling me! It is an interesting rank name lol.
    Here’s the info about the ranks (I finally found it): https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596822/rank-reward-overhaul

Thank you so much for telling me! It is an interesting rank name lol.

There are a lot of rather interesting rank names.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me

Thank you so much for telling me! I am so grateful to have met you here, otherwise, I would be so lost!

Always happy to help out @Zoya_Jungkook :) the boards can be really confusing at the start.
    Here are all the user titles in a spoiler for you.
    0 Literally Just Got Here
    2 Newbie | able to add signature and location
    5 Confirmed Not A Robot | able to PM and post links
    10 Settling in | posts never checked by spam filter
    20 Boards Initiate | able to post polls
    70 Budding Regular
    100 The Mix Convert
    140 Helping Hand
    190 Trailblazer
    250 The Mix Regular
    350 Listening Ear
    500 Incredible Poster | able to set custom title
    750 Part of The Mix Family
    1,000 Wise Owl
    1,500 Extreme Poster
    2,002 Boards Champion
    2,750 Boards Guru
    3,500 Commnity Veteran
    4,250 The Mix Elder
    5,000 Part of The Furniture
    6,000 Master Poster
    7,500 Legendary Poster
    8,750 Supreme Poster
    10,000 An Original Mixlorian
    12,000 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    15,000 Skive's The Limit
    20,000 One with The Mix
    30,000 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Here’s the info about the ranks (I finally found it): https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3596822/rank-reward-overhaul

Aww! Thanks, I read it <3.I love your quote thing!!!!

Always happy to help out @Zoya_Jungkook :) the boards can be really confusing at the start.

You're too sweet!!!!! <3
    70 Budding Regular
    100 The Mix Convert
    140 Helping Hand
    190 Trailblazer
    250 The Mix Regular
    350 Listening Ear
    1,000 Wise Owl
    1,500 Extreme Poster
    2,002 Boards Champion
    2,750 Boards Guru
    3,500 Commnity Veteran
    4,250 The Mix Elder
    6,000 Master Poster
    7,500 Legendary Poster
    8,750 Supreme Poster
    15,000 Skive's The Limit
    20,000 One with The Mix

I'm not a robot! But I might be!! :3
    You’ve got my favourite rank now! You’ll be at 20 posts before you know it!

The ranks were changed a few months ago, we’ve always had ranks but the old ones were very ... old!

You can add a signature if you want to, that’s how I put the quote in. You do that through your profile :)
    70 Budding Regular
    100 The Mix Convert
    140 Helping Hand
    190 Trailblazer
    250 The Mix Regular
    350 Listening Ear
    1,000 Wise Owl
    1,500 Extreme Poster
    2,002 Boards Champion
    2,750 Boards Guru
    3,500 Commnity Veteran
    4,250 The Mix Elder
    6,000 Master Poster
    7,500 Legendary Poster
    8,750 Supreme Poster
    15,000 Skive's The Limit
    20,000 One with The Mix

I might be too ;) that brings back memories of a certain convo in GC lol.
    70 Budding Regular
    100 The Mix Convert
    140 Helping Hand
    190 Trailblazer
    250 The Mix Regular
    350 Listening Ear
    1,000 Wise Owl
    1,500 Extreme Poster
    2,002 Boards Champion
    2,750 Boards Guru
    3,500 Commnity Veteran
    4,250 The Mix Elder
    6,000 Master Poster
    7,500 Legendary Poster
    8,750 Supreme Poster
    15,000 Skive's The Limit
    20,000 One with The Mix

I might be too ;) that brings back memories of a certain convo in GC lol.

That's what I was thinking lol ;) I did not have an existential crisis after that, surprisingly! Who was the mod in that GC again? I forgot x3

The ranks were changed a few months ago, we’ve always had ranks but the old ones were very ... old!

You can add a signature if you want to, that’s how I put the quote in. You do that through your profile :)

Ooo I do like these new GCs and I like this rank as well hehe! I added the signature! Do you like it?
    I think it was Ryan who was modding, idk how the convo came about tbh :lol:

Ooo I do like these new GCs and I like this rank as well hehe! I added the signature! Do you like it?

Aww I love it!! And I’m glad you like the ranks they’re really cool. As you get higher up you get to silver and gold too which is awesome!

Aww I love it!! And I’m glad you like the ranks they’re really cool. As you get higher up you get to silver and gold too which is awesome!

Aw I put GC when I meant ranks, sorry lol! I am a bit sleepy haha. Woah, that sounds awesome! Also, in the GC, I sent you this but I don't think you saw it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdRAr4xMd9k&amp;t=52s
    I sent it cause you're awesome and I want you to be happy :)
    I hope it brightens up your day! I watched it ages ago and it did with mine haha
    <3
    I think it was Ryan who was modding, idk how the convo came about tbh :lol:

I think it was me lmao cause I put I might be a cybord XD
    It could also of been me saying something about we could all be robots because wee were talking about the spammers we used to get in chat lol.

Aw I put GC when I meant ranks, sorry lol! I am a bit sleepy haha. Woah, that sounds awesome! Also, in the GC, I sent you this but I don't think you saw it
    I hope it brightens up your day! I watched it ages ago and it did with mine haha
    <3

Awww I’ll have to watch that :)
    It could also of been me saying something about we could all be robots because wee were talking about the spammers we used to get in chat lol.

Lol what a trippy conversation, when I was 12, all that I would talk about is how we could be in a simulation lmao
    People thought I was slightly strange lmao

<3

Yessss <3 cause you are so lovely and you are the only reason i joined this place :)

<3

Btw, please tell me if I make you feel uncomfortable!

<3

Not at all!! You seem really cool I’m glad you’ve found us here.

<3

Not at all!! You seem really cool I’m glad you’ve found us here.

I'm glad! You also seem really cool :), I hope they continue that film club!