Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I’m done trying

WookieBoy39WookieBoy39 Posts: 92 Budding Regular
I am sick and tired of people being horrible to me, talking being my back and just generally making me feel shit. Everyday I wake up with no energy to do anything I just sit in my room doing nothing not wanting to speak to anyone at all. 

Coming to think about it I’ve distant myself a lot from people so I have no friends and it’s a horrible feeling. 

So reading this just think about what you say before attempting to talk to me as if you make the wrong move it could end up with me leaving sorry to be harsh but I’m fed up now so I’m making a lot of changes moving forward as I’m putting myself first from now on. 

Sorry rant over 😭😭😭💔💔💔

Comments

• Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Big hugs we are all here for you no matter what remember that there is nothing to be sorry for @WookieBoy39❤️
  • Options
    @Emoji246 I’m just sat in bed crying and having a meltdown😭
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @WookieBoy39 if you ever need to talk pm me ❤️
  • Options
    @Emoji246 you can pm that’s fine 💔❤️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hey @WookieBoy39

I’m sorry that you were feeling so upset , I’m wondering how you’re feeling now after posting this ?

No body has the right to say mean things about you and so it’s understandable that you’d be upset over folk treating you badly. You don’t deserve that. 

I really hear you when you say that you’ve distanced yourself from people and so now feel like you’ve got no pals. I had the same realisation yesterday, that I’ve somehow pushed everyone away so I have no one. I do agree though, it’s a horrible feeling and it’s lonely too. 

Is there anyone that you’ve noticed yourself become distant from that isn’t unkind to you? It might be worth getting in touch with them just so you’re feeling less alone with all of this.

I think it’s really great that you’re putting yourself first. You don’t need people in your life who are going to hurt your feelings. You need to surround yourself with kind people who offer their hand when you’re feeling down, not folk who push you down. 

We’re always here for you

• Options
    Hey @Liam thank you for your lovely message it has made my day tbh I don’t have any friends at all as they were all horrible to me back in school and college so have kinda distant myself as I said from them so have no one really 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @WookieBoy39

Ah pal, there’s no need to thank me :)

I’m really sorry to hear that you don’t feel you’ve got any friends. That must really suck. We’re right here for you though if ever you need anything

I hope you come across some real awesome people who you can call pals soon :)

• Options
    @Liam

its so lonely 😭 it really is and I want to make friends 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited February 2021
    Hey. I’m sorry to hear how low you have been feeling. Is this because of lockdown or have you felt this for a long time? I also push myself a way from people as it just seems easier to be by myself. But feeling so low and lonely isn’t logically easier. It’s good you’re trying as that can be really hard. 

I just want to add that if you want to leave the mix. That would be entirely up to you especially if the comment is with good intentions as we aren’t always right with what we say or How that specific person wants to hear it 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie thank you for your lovely message I have been feeling like this for a long time but has got worse because of lockdown as I don’t have anyone to talk to but I was badly bullied at school and college so have grown up with no friends or that they have ditched me whilst at school because I was seen as different to them. 

I’m not planning on leaving the mix because I’m still fairly new and still trying to find my way around it but haven’t made any friends on here yet but I hope I will as I could with some because it’s a lonely feeling hope to speak to you soon