Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

What have you done today to make you feel proud? 💕

Comments

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 709 Incredible Poster
    Bought a poppy 
    Laine_Tech_Addict_Girl
  • RileyRiley Posts: 792 Super Moderator
    Actually managed to wake up and get organised early for once today! Think this must be the first time in years I've done that. :lol:
    Past UserLaine
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 709 Incredible Poster
    I bought a raffle ticket for charity 
    Past UserLaine
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Feel on the ball today! Woke up early, did a Joe Wicks work out & read some of my book. :smiley:
    ZenLaine
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,670 Part of The Furniture
    Did a photoshoot at home for Photography. Can't really go out anywhere at the moment due to self isolation but I did some photos of my dad in the garden (with his permission.)
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Laine
    I had popcorn for the first time in about 18 months. Not been able to have popcorn because of having braces. I still have my braces but my mum allowed me to have some popcorn today as she found some popcorn that is softer than some other brands.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Laine
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,613 An Original Mixlorian
    Took some self care today 💕 I've been so busy and doing everything for others, I took time out for me

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

LaineSneakylilmocha
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,041 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    4 managers said how well I did yesterday. Including the store manager. And the manager who wasn’t in yesterday but was in today told me they was singing my praises this morning and that I smashed it. Ahh I just was doing my job as normal. Know how rare it is for them to appreciate you and finally feel appreciated lol. I know it’s only folding clothes but some people don’t care about all the stock and sizes being out and shit like that and how nice it looks folded property. But I do try. 
    SneakylilmochaLaine
  • SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Somewhere tropical 🌴Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    I help people by researching how to overcome burnout and validate someone else's experience on tumblr asks today, feels great.
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
    Anch0r33Laine
    13 hour shift
    Past UserLaine
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,767 Account Deactivated
    Great stuff everybody super proud of all of you! <3

I've given back through some volunteering today and just been gentle with myself and how I'm feeling :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Sneakylilmocha
    I had a full body shower 
    Past User
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,293 Wise Owl
    Feeling a lot better after having a big chat with Mr A. I've been making some good choices that have made me feel better overall😁
    Laine_Tech_Addict_Girl
    A nice decent chunk of aerobics exercise! 
    Might give some mindfulness a try too, and go for a walk later 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

_Tech_Addict_GirlPast User
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,613 An Original Mixlorian
    Spoke to someone instead of reacting with negative behaviours

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Laine
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,128 Wise Owl
    I finally got up and decided to clean my room and not leave it in a mess for once 
    Laine
    Had a good chat about feelings (*shudders*) with one of my mates. He teaches me so many life skills.
    LaineAidan
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “Stay strong, your story isn’t over yet.”Posts: 289 The Mix Regular
    Actually completed my school work and decided to accept that I am struggling again to my self.....
    Laine
    Well done Anne baby steps are great! 
    And well done Liam! Reaching out doesn't always feel great but  it can help ❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Past User
    edited January 6
    I had a shower and washed my hair! Feels great as it had been a few days. Sometimes even the little things feel like massive goals for me. 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

Past User
    Bad heart day but it hasn't stopped me! Up and down the stairs lool 
    Got loads of work done, also done the washing, now cooking dinner 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Past User_Tech_Addict_Girl
    Got my prescription posted, had my counselling (omg I love my new counsellor ❤️ she doesn't take it too seriously it was so much more relaxed like just having a discussion) 
    And been chilling this afternoon. I'm going to have a nice chill evening maybe games night if everyone is up for it. Treat myself lol 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Past UserAnch0r33Sneakylilmocha
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Posts: 981 Part of The Mix Family
    I didn't make the GB senior team for my judo because I didn't have enough results to justify it due to being out for nearly 4 years but because they know the type of fighter I am and the results I did have that counted towards the application they've decided to invite me to the camps and pay for my accomodation and food 🥳
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    LainePast User
    Wahoo thats amazing @Anch0r33 and @Laine i'm SO glad that you love your new counsellor <3 Yous are all doing so great!
    LaineAnch0r33Past User
  • ZenZen Living the Zen life 🧘🏼‍♀️ Posts: 1,993 Extreme Poster
    @Laine I'm so happy you like your new counsellor! It's such a relief to finally meet them and to know that you're going to get along, I can only imagine the weight off your shoulders! Counselling isn't an easy process to start but you've done the hard bit and reached out! It sounds like you had a nice relaxing day afterwards, nothing better than rewarding yourself with some self-care! <3

@Anch0r33 That's amazing! It must be so exciting to be invited to the camps and it's really inspiring to see you focussing on all the positives that have come out of your application rather than focussing on the fact you didn't have enough results - it really does show real strength! You're such a hard-worker and I know you're going to learn so much from these camps which will only make you even better at Judo! There's no stopping Anchor! 
    Alis propriis volat 
    LaineAnch0r33
    I know it's just a small thing but I woke up early and went for a run. I've not been so kind to myself or my body recently so that felt really good. It was super early too, it's so peaceful to be out when it feels like everyone else is still asleep. Think i'll do that more often. 
    LaineSneakylilmochaPast User_Tech_Addict_GirlSalix_alba_2019Dancer
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Awww @Liam that’s awesome, doing anything to be kind to ourselves is brilliant especially after we’ve struggling to find motivation. I love being out early in the morning it’s so tranquil.  Take care dude, you’re amazing. Happy Tuesday   :)

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,128 Wise Owl
    @Liam That is awesome well done ❤️
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “Stay strong, your story isn’t over yet.”Posts: 289 The Mix Regular
    Managed to do some meditation to help myself.
    LainePast UserPast User
    Awesome stuff everybody! ❤️

I had a shower I think. Yeah I did! 😛🤣
    Put the washing on. I took some time away earlier when I was upset to be alone. 

It's great to be proud of the little things cause they all add up too! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Past UserPast User