Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I know and I can't send PMs unless I'm PMd first so it's literally pointless because I can't start a conversation.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea You can always tag someone here and ask them to PM you? Just let them know you want a chat :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Everyone else here gets to have actual conversations. I don't matter enough for that. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Cant you DM the mix to discuss that?
  • Options
    @GreenTea Of course you matter enough for that <3 We're having a conversation right now :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I don't matter and never do. Twice today I've been rejected when reaching out. Why do I constantly get told to reach out for support if I'm just gonna get turned away
  • Options
    @GreenTea You're not being turned away at all <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I am. Support circle probably got cancelled because I signed up. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea That's not the case at all. Something has come up which has meant that circle can't go on tonight, it's not all because you signed up - you're always welcome in circle <3
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Support circle cancelled because of lack of mod availability, not anything to do with you.. it was just unfortunate that you were signed up and now have to wait another week.
  • Options
    It's mostly likely because I signed up and people don't want to see me getting support. Every time I try to get support.. it always gets taken away.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    I’m about to go into GC but I’m here if anyone feels they need a chat <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea That really isn't the case. I'm not going to say the exact reason why circle is not on tonight because that's not my place to say, but if you take a look on the hugs thread you should be able to see 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Anyone else want to reject me today?
  • Options
    @GreenTea If you're feeling rejected we can talk about that here but just know that no one is rejecting you here <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @GreenTea honestly no one is rejecting you. We care and here to support you 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I care about each and every person here. If anyone needs a chat - I promise I'll answer - if you can't send PM's you can comment on one of my older threads and I'll see it from there - and I'll message you first. 

I will honestly do anything so that no one feels isolated, alone or like nobody cares - because I care and I know others on here care. 

Everyone on here has gone through shitty stuff - whether that's a hard time with emotions, loneliness, abuse or anything in between. 

You're not alone - whoever is reading this - you're not alone <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 That was so lovely and I couldn't agree more <3
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Looks like a few people are having a really really hard time right now. 

As @Anch0r33 said you’re never alone and there are always people out there who will want to support you. 

I know how it feels to feel like no one cares, it’s a horrid way to feel but a supportive chat with someone can be so helpful <3 
  • Options
    Every time I have tried to reach out recently. I've been ignored.. now support circle has been cancelled. I posted a thread and only one person cared. I constantly feel like I don't matter and like I'm purposely being isolated out of being given support because I'm hated by Everyone around me.. enough so to get death threats..
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    its ridiculous when you can't even use the 1-2-1 chat because themix won't let you so honestly it sucks, support chat is okay but when you need more support than that there's nowhere really
  • Options
    Mel_ said:
    its ridiculous when you can't even use the 1-2-1 chat because themix won't let you so honestly it sucks, support chat is okay but when you need more support than that there's nowhere really

I'd really benefit from support chat. Sometimes I just need a bit of peer to peer guidance. But I'm a horrible cow so the mix won't let me use it. 
  • Options
    I’m in the SC now. 

@GreenTea you do matter, it’s horrible that you’re being made to feel like you don’t because you absolutely do 
  • Options
    @GreenTea Do you think you can have a chat with them about maybe being able to access it again, even if it's just once every so often? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Mel_ Have you tried the boards for support? :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea Do you think you can have a chat with them about maybe being able to access it again, even if it's just once every so often? 

Tried multiple times. They don't care. They see me as a problem. Just like everyone else
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Mel_ Have you tried the boards for support? :) 
    sometimes you need a response sooner, and with the chats you know they are somewhat private and won't stay on there for years
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Mel_ said:

I'd really benefit from support chat. Sometimes I just need a bit of peer to peer guidance. But I'm a horrible cow so the mix won't let me use it. 
    support chat wasn't working for me tonight due to being busy and honestly I'm probably too 'needy' for support right now it wasn't going to work for me
  • Options
    @Mel_ I get that, not everyone want their thread to stay up all the time, you can always request for the thread to be deleted afterwards? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @GreenTea please know that I do not and never have seen you as a problem, you’re never a problem to me. And I know I’m not the only person who will say that. <3