Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Yesterday

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,961 Community Veteran
I bottle up my feeling, when I drink coz there are ways to get it I let ppl no how I'm feeling, which led to afew ppl blocking me on FB. It's like I'm goin in circles looking for a friend. IIM scared to open my messages today, wot do I do?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @ellie2000, firstly it sounds really tough to bottle up your feelings, just to clarify do you mean that when you drink, you let people know how you are feeling? 

It's understandable that you may be scared to open your messages today, and it must be difficult knowing that some people have blocked you. Do you want to explain more about what happened to cause this specifically?  <3

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Somedays I get really really sad, I want to tell ppl but I can't, I want life to go quick. when I don't c them anymore n I say how it made me feel. When I'm sad I drink. I used to get angry at my attackers n msg them coz they got away with it. Now I get sad instead 😢
    Life is so frustrating
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Sorry to hear that Ellie. Life can be really frustrating sometimes. How are you feeling? 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    i wish covid would put us out of our misery :) xx ive had enough today x
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000 I'm so sorry you're feeling like this.

I just wanted to share this page - I know you said you drink when you're sad so this article offers some other distractions that you can try out instead (maybe you could have a go at one of these?)
    https://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health/self-harm/self-harm-coping-tips-and-distractions-5696.html