Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I've just had enough

Hi guys just to start off by asking how are you all doing my days have been full of lots of stress panic and worry I feel like a stupid idiot I didn't expect to feel this crap for anyone who doesn't already know I started 6th form and things are already messed up I'm known as the liar by the teaching assistance now all because I said they was pulling faces at me and they actually were also on that day they phoned my Mom and said to me they had a long conversation with her and she agrees about everything they said  :s  
I honestly don't want them to talk to all the teachers about it and them ending up not liking me all because they believe what they are saying which they probably would because they work together and apparently the teaching assistance says they work as a team and they told me not to say that about any staff member or Student so I feel like they are actually picking on me, for example, what if someone argues with me and I get all the blame and then they would always say it me or do it.
I feel like I'm going to be hated by all the teachers and assistants:s 
Thank you for reading xx  

Comments

• coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hello! I'm not too bad, thank you for asking :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear about what's happening and how you are feeling. Sending huge hugs and I want  you to know that, no matter what your mind is telling you, you're not a stupid idiot at all! We understand :heart:

A teaching assistant shouldn't treat you that way and you deserve to be believed. Also, the other teachers shouldn't believe the teaching assistant purely because they work with them - you deserve to be heard too! You say your mom agreed with the teaching assistant, would you feel comfortable talking to your mom about this? Explaining your side of the story and just say I'm really struggling with not being believed, and see if she can support you? 

I don't feel like the teachers and assistants will all hate you, you've done nothing wrong and they're there to teach you and support you, not hate you. But if you do begin to feel this way, you can always update us with that here and we can all work together to think about the next steps to resolve this. Good luck, you're not alone through this - we are here for you :smile:
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @coc0mac first of all I want to say how much I appreciate your reply Thankyou so much ❤️❤️🥺and yes I do agree with you they can’t hate me and they are there to teach me and that I should ask my Mom for support but the thing is once my Mom believes something she will stick to it. 
    Also I get so fed up with myself I think I have to keep everything held in because I feel like they won’t listen.
    Today I had ICT and I’ve had a pretty good Student relationship with that teacher ever since I started the school and now it just feels like we don’t have that anymore because I think it’s because he found out what happened and also there is a new girl in my class and I think his giving her special treatment not saying I had that but like I think all of that has just been threw away the student teacher relationship.
    I’m in 6th form but my school has a 6th form so I have some of the teachers I had before so that is good and there is 10 in each class but also I think that bond I had with some of the teachers has just got thrown away 🥺😭😓
    Like I feel like they don’t notice me anymore honestly that just really hurts and sometimes I go back and forth to the toilets because I just really want to cry and I hate crying in front of people I am constantly thinking my brain never stops.

🥺❤️

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @Emoji246 just wanted to echo what cocomac has said, you’re not an idiot and we are here for you and care about you here. I’m sorry to read what you have been going through at school and the worry you are feeling. 

You mentioned you had a good relationship with some of the teachers in the past, do you think you could ask for a quick chat with one of them that you feel like you can trust? To talk to them about how you are feeling? You mentioned you are keeping everything in at the moment and are fed up because of this - it’s really good that you are talking about it here where we will listen, and I hope you can find somebody to speak to at school about it too 💜

Let us know how you are getting on, sending hugs
    - Lucy 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Lucy307 said:
    Hey @Emoji246 just wanted to echo what cocomac has said, you’re not an idiot and we are here for you and care about you here. I’m sorry to read what you have been going through at school and the worry you are feeling. 

You mentioned you had a good relationship with some of the teachers in the past, do you think you could ask for a quick chat with one of them that you feel like you can trust? To talk to them about how you are feeling? You mentioned you are keeping everything in at the moment and are fed up because of this - it’s really good that you are talking about it here where we will listen, and I hope you can find somebody to speak to at school about it too 💜

Let us know how you are getting on, sending hugs
    @Lucy307

Hi Lucy the thing is I can't tell them anything anymore because apprently they have to tell each other everything so they can't keep stuff from one another :[ xx
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @Emoji246
    Firstly want to echo what cocomac and Lucy have said. Hopefully you are starting to be able to process how you feel about this more having started this thread :) 

I understand that you don't feel like you want to talk to the teachers about what's going on. I know you said the teacher had a phone call with your mum and that its difficult to change your mum's mind, but have you spoken to your mum about how you are feeling? She may not realise it's causing you so much sadness and stress... 

Keep talking and hopefully you can find some community here on the Mix xoxo