Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Referring to my other post /Please read x

_Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Guys have you got any tips on how I can move class 😓💀
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey, sounds like your really struggling being in the same class as the friends you fell out with. Can you maybe speak to your form tutor or does your school have a student services or something like that we’re you can speak to someone about it? X
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    It’s my teaching assistants pulling faces at me and picking and choosing who they like it’s really obvious I spoke to the deputy head about it and she thinks I’m being silly 😩and she told them what I said and then they made a big sence about it and told the class what I said 🙁
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Oh my gosh that sounds awful. Has anyone else noticed that could go with you to speak to someone. Or is there anyone else you can tell. That’s sounds so difficult to deal with 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:
    Oh my gosh that sounds awful. Has anyone else noticed that could go with you to speak to someone. Or is there anyone else you can tell. That’s sounds so difficult to deal with 
    @Dandelion No 🥺🖤