Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where did you find your love on the internet?

Tell me where you met your soul mate on the internet. I personally do not stick with tinder at all
Maybe there are some dating sites or forums?

Comments

• Options
    Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @nilljames
    Dating online can be difficult and often overwhelming with the amount of choice there is for dating sites or apps or forums. 
    It's understandable that not all of them will suit everyone and something that works for someone else may not work for you. I've had a lot of friends find successful relationships through apps like Hinge, and Tinder and a few through dating sites such as 'Plenty of Fish'. In my experience, I find that it's important to figure out what you are looking for before using a dating app or site as it becomes easier to  find someone looking for the same thing.
  • Options
    Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @nilljames !

Personally, I think Tinder is horrible. If you want something short-term its perfect :lol:
    Lot's of my friends have said Hinge is very good!

Advice: I'd suggest being very very very clear about what you want on dating sites! 

Stay safe!
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    A piece of advice I always get is "love strikes when you're not looking for it!" so another option is to try and connect with people socially rather than explicitly for dating, just something to think about. After all you can never have too many friends. ;)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.