Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner

Funny Things Your Pets Do

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,253 The Mix Elder
Use this as an area to talk about the funny or cute or just weird things that your pets do. Pet photos are welcome. Just keep within the guidelines and only share what you are comfortable with sharing with The Mix.
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,253 The Mix Elder
    1. One of my cats likes to jump through windows to get into my mums car whenever she comes home from work or if she has gone somewhere such as the shops with me or to gymnastics

2. That same cat likes to eat cheese and that cat also likes to eat rice.

3. One of my other cats struggles to meow normally and we find it hilarious and adorable.

4. The third and final cat likes to sniff the rear ends of the other cats whilst they are eating (yuck but I find it hard to not laugh when telling off the cat.)

5. Once, I found 2 of the cats crossing tails with eachother when they were eating some cat treats.

6. The cat that I mentioned in number 4 seems to like to use the bottom shelf of some shelving thing at home as a bed or just as a hiding place.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Smol Bean Posts: 659 Incredible Poster
    Sounds like you have some very adorable cats :) 

My Rabbit stole the banana from my bag the other day, it was very cute  :3 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Awwww.
    One of my cats is currently trying to use her paw to get to my lunchables.
  • Emoji246Emoji246 Posts: 366 Listening Ear
    My one dog smiles with his teeth lol