Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Funny Things Your Pets Do

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
Use this as an area to talk about the funny or cute or just weird things that your pets do. Pet photos are welcome. Just keep within the guidelines and only share what you are comfortable with sharing with The Mix.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    1. One of my cats likes to jump through windows to get into my mums car whenever she comes home from work or if she has gone somewhere such as the shops with me or to gymnastics

2. That same cat likes to eat cheese and that cat also likes to eat rice.

3. One of my other cats struggles to meow normally and we find it hilarious and adorable.

4. The third and final cat likes to sniff the rear ends of the other cats whilst they are eating (yuck but I find it hard to not laugh when telling off the cat.)

5. Once, I found 2 of the cats crossing tails with eachother when they were eating some cat treats.

6. The cat that I mentioned in number 4 seems to like to use the bottom shelf of some shelving thing at home as a bed or just as a hiding place.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Sounds like you have some very adorable cats :) 

My Rabbit stole the banana from my bag the other day, it was very cute  :3 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Awwww.
    One of my cats is currently trying to use her paw to get to my lunchables.
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    My one dog smiles with his teeth lol 
  • jurlew4111jurlew4111 Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    When being carried, my dog will hold that person with her tail across their back  :3
    I just want you to know that I honor what you’re going through right now. I am here for you.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Our newest dog Sadie has a habit of resting her head on things, even when she's stood up! Her favourite thing seems to be to wander over to the sofa and just rest her head on the seat, very strange dog.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    One of my cats likes to chase hair bands around the house
    As well as chasing hairbands, one of my cats loves to chase paper around the house whether that is wrappers or wrapping paper or scrunched up balls of paper.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Lol @Dancer bless :smiley:

My dog Boots sleeps next to my head every night and sometimes he snores SO loud he wakes us both up! :lol:
  • SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    My dog always become intense and stares deeply at leaves, he wants to get that leaf badly when it nears him. I think he really likes leaves a lot
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    Aww this is a super wholesome thread <3

My dear Edna used to steal my dog shaped slippers and put them in a box to sleep with. What a power move!
    Awww
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Teddy nudges around his bowl before eating it. When he does pick up his food. He puts it all over the floor and then eats it. So sometimes I just put his food on the floor 😅

he sneezes when he’s excited 

He takes Apple off me so slowly. In like slow mo and very gentle. When I have chicken he tried to take my hand with it lol. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Toffee (or Tofsie as I like to call him) tries to act all badass in front of us but get easily scared with a shadow and once got slapped by a kitten (dats my baby Tofsie)
    60nf9c3oy6f8.jpg
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?