Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Autolinks (full list)

2»

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    There is now a downloadable spreadsheet copy of this list attached to the main post. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    This is so helpful, thank you so much for linking some contacts for us! Have a lovely day, Mike. :)
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Thank you for putting this list up it will be very helpful. :) 
    edited September 2020
    Updated to add Mind's new online community, Side by Side (formerly Elefriends) and to include a link to Beat (use !Beat for this one). A new copy of the downloadable list has been attached to this thread, and we've decided to stop using screenshots for now since the list is getting so long!
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited September 2020
    Be mindful that side by side isn't fully functional and they haven't fixed many of the glitches etc that were first reported, so it's not all great yet and a lot of users haven't yet been able to log in! (I was a tester for the site).
    It's also still 18+ :)
    Post edited by GreenTea on
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Mike I'm not sure if it's possible put can 'PM @ TheMix' (without the space) be an autolink, so when we say to users in chat 'oh it's probably best to PM @....'?
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor said:
    @Mike I'm not sure if it's possible put can 'PM @ TheMix' (without the space) be an autolink, so when we say to users in chat 'oh it's probably best to PM @....'?

Thanks for this suggestion @Eleanor. :) That's a really good one! 

Due to the nature of URLs, we can't create a link for someone PMing us specifically but we can provide one for composing a fresh PM (https://community.themix.org.uk/messages/add)

We could also add an autolink for emailing the team for those without boards accounts. :)

Really nice idea - we've updated the masterlist on this thread with pm@themix and email@themix

General update

We also removed the exclaimation marks from the commonly used words because that was breaking the links for some reason. So for example, !the mix has been changed to the mix.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Do not click the free stuff autolink in group chat unless you want to be Rickrolled.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Have updated these to include the new feedback form and remove the old links. :)

Also a new easter egg for those of you old enough to remember octi. 🐙
    edited March 2022
    Latest additions:
    • Carers Trust
    • Carers Hub
    • Mobilise
    • Talk To Frank
    • Release
    • Re-Solv
    • Alcohol Change
    • Crimestoppers
    • Shelter
    • Crisis
    • Shout
    • Confidentiality policy
    • Privacy policy

Full list attached to the main post in this thread. :)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Sooo Apparently the word Moo is an auto link but not sure what it links to as it’s not in the list and this is what you get when you click on it

j8zqktkn7uud.png
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Sooo Apparently the word Moo is an auto link but not sure what it links to as it’s not in the list and this is what you get when you click on it

j8zqktkn7uud.png

I think that Moo (one of the moderators) needs to change her username or at least add an extra o
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Ha! Moo is (was...) one of the secret ones. 😉

It takes you to findtheinvisiblecow.com. Have to admit though, didn't consider that Moo is also a moderator... might need to change that!
    Mike wrote: »
    Ha! Moo is (was...) one of the secret ones. 😉

It takes you to findtheinvisiblecow.com. Have to admit though, didn't consider that Moo is also a moderator... might need to change that!

Is that a prank autolink
    like when you did the free stuff autolink