Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I was gonna say that @independent_ haha in an ideal world we'd all be in dream town :lol:

@*BananaMonkey* you deleted your whole island? ahhh!!!!! 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So boredddd
  • Options
    I'm really confused.. are there 2 rant channels now?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @Liam in an ideal world I think we’d all be lots and lots of things aha. It feels like the middle of the day to me right now, but I’m also tired.. which doesnt quite make sense but I’m going with it.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @GreenTea I wondered about that. I replied to @AnneFrypan ’s post and in that reply mentioned that we have the rant thread :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    @GreenTea I wondered about that. I replied to @AnneFrypan ‘a post and in that reply mentioned that we have the rant thread :) 
    Ohh yeah, thanks for that, I didn't realist before haha.
  • Options
    Ahh it really confused me and now I feel overwhelmed hahaha oops 🙃😂🙈
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Might go sit outside with a gin
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww <3 yeah I was confused when I first saw it too.

@AnneFrypan it’s alright it can be hard to find your way around sometimes when you’re new :) 
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Liam said:
    I was gonna say that @independent_ haha in an ideal world we'd all be in dream town :lol:

@*BananaMonkey* you deleted your whole island? ahhh!!!!! 
    Aye my whole island... Regret it now though lol 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Think I've forgot how to sleep again
  • Options
    @*bananamonkey* you're braver than me :lol: 
    Actually i did restart my island once because i bought a new switch but i wouldn't do it again even though its tempting at times :lol:
  • Options
    I can't even afford a switch right now lol sucks to be me
  • Options
    my eyes are starting to water cause im sleepy :lol: my bed at nanas house is so uncomfortable though and the covers make me itch :lol:
  • Options
    That sucks Liam, is there a blanket you can use Instead?
  • Options
    yeah nana always gives me like 7000000 blankets incase i get cold hahaha 
  • Options
    @Liam you’ll be needing all those in this Scottish weather ;) 
  • Options
    My nan use to do that 😂😂😂 she use to yank them out the cupboard.  When she passed away we found an insane amount of blankets and pillows 
  • Options
    MilsyRoseMilsyRose Posts: 198 Trailblazer
    @MilsyRose @AnneFrypan I think in an ideal world we should all be fast asleep by now :joy: 
    Honestly, Anne never sleeps.
  • Options
    awww its so cute @GreenTea i literally cannot move because of the weight of the blankets hahah i have to chuck them off. @independent_ aye you've a point there pal :lol: i have about 3 over my atm and theres a good 10 blankets on the floor, bless her 
  • Options
    I love reminiscing about things my grandparents used to do before they passed away. Every time I went to my gran’s house she’d always put a quiz show on the TV (yes I loved those even when I was a young child ahaha) and make me a weak Nescafé original coffee aha.
  • Options
    ahh well, welcome to the nocturnal noodle gang, Anne :lol: 

awww @independent_ idk what i'd ever do without my nana and grandpa, they are sooo kind to me. makes me tear up lool
  • Options
    Well I may as well be an Owl. 
  • Options
    owls are cool i guess :smiley:
  • Options
    @Liam aww <3 mine were the same always so so kind. Such amazing people they were.

Ohhhh @AnneFrypan Liam’s right, you’re now a nocturnal noodle. A term created by @Aidan in the early days of this thread which has kind of stuck.
  • Options
    Same @independent_
    So many good memories. I use to work I a school buy her house and she would walk up and wait for me at the end of the day 
  • Options
    That's a funny term, lol. 
  • Options
    awwwww @GreenTea my mams mam doesn't live in this country and she speaks Zulu and tries to teach me :lol: ,  i always love facetiming her, she puts the phone to her ear instead of letting me see her face hahaha
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that’s so sweet!!!! I used to go and see mine every single day after nursery and school and we’d just talk about our days and they always had the fire on.
  • Options
    My nan once took me on holiday to spain and all my other siblings stayed behind..
    Hahahahhahahaha to them