Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It keeps logging me out?

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
If I view a thread and go back to the homepage, more often than not, it logs me out. It never use to?

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    It’s been doing it to a lot of us in the past and I don’t think they could ever find the reason behind it , it used to fix itself and then reappear a few months later
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Me too @GreenTea it just did it to me a few minutes ago.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    It’s been doing it to a lot of us in the past and I don’t think they could ever find the reason behind it , it used to fix itself and then reappear a few months later
    Pretty much! It's a tricky one for us to fix because it's so intermittent. Part of the process of us fixing a problem is to replicate it at our end, but unfortunately that's difficult for us to do in this case.

What device and browser are you guys using?

Is anyone else getting this problem at the moment?

We'll do our best to see what's up, but it might be that we come back empty handed again!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Mike I’m using my phone (iPhone XR) on Safari. It occasionally happens with chrome on my laptop too. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It literally has only been the last 24 hours this has happened. 
    I'm on Android using chrome
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    @GreenTea @Independent_ Thank you both :)

I assume it's random, as with previous times this has happened?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    It happened all of yesterday and this morning, not since. Seems to only do it for a bit then it's fine
     tells me I'm logged out so I click log in, as you can see it shows me as logged in but if I change page it says I'm not logged in. 
    Does that make sense?
This discussion has been closed.