Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Be

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I'm scared sh**less
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Sorry to hear you are feeling scared, do you want to talk about anything? 

Sending hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I accepted that it's a way of being now. No-one were put behind bars and I still live in the town which every thing happened, I'd would list them but guidelines to stick to. How do u feel at ease and feel content?without taking sertaline sometimes it doesn't help. Bed is suitable at this time but I hav to listen for the doorbell 😂 haha
    Crazy mad insane
    Sometimes I h8 waking up
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs Ellie 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000
    It sounds like you're going through a difficult time and it's making you feel constantly on edge. It's understandably distressing to feel scared all the time living when living somewhere you've had bad experiences. I'm wondering how long you have been feeling this way?
    Since I didn't no why ppl were playing with my life in 2010 - 2014 now I feel scared nearly every day. Uneasy feelings. I want the sun to b blown out. Thts y I don't want to get out of bed
    Crazy mad insane
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000 really sorry to hear of the level of alertness and stress you are having to live with. Sounds like these feelings anxiety are almost always on...

I was wondering whether you'd noticed any particular activities that you do that you've found helpfully distracting? E.g. exercising, cooking watching movies, painting, playing music etc etc?