Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Annual Planning (Monday 18th May, 6-7:30pm)

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
edited June 2020 in Community Announcements
Every year, The Mix goes through an 'annual planning' process to set out its goals for the next 12 months. As part of that process, we want to find out what you, our community, think we should be doing. This is chance for you to tell us your ideas for what The Mix should work on, and to represent young people.

We'll be running a dedicated group chat for this, this coming Monday from 6-7:30pm. It will be informal, relaxed and chatty - just like the other group chats you might have been to. :)

If you're interested in coming, sign up here (no boards account required): http://bit.ly/APchat

Questions? Drop them below. :3
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Is it too late to sign up? Or can I sign up please?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2020
    Kasa2103 said:
    Nope, signups are open right up until the day @kasa2103. :3
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Mike said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Nope, signups are open right up until the day @kasa2103. :3
    Signed up.  :) Thank you.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Thank you to everyone who's signed up so far!  :) Really looking forward to speaking to y'all about this tomorrow evening!
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Hey Everyone,

Just a heads up that we are having a few technical issues with our sign up forms this morning. I assure you that our tech team is working on it. You will receive an email with the log in details for tonight as soon as we can access forms again.

Thanks to those who signed up - looking forward to it :)

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

This discussion has been closed.