Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle (12th May, 7:55-9:30pm)

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
edited May 2020 in Community Announcements
The next Support Circle will be running as usual on Tuesday 12th May, 7:55-9:30pm. :)

What is Support Circle?
Support Circle follows the same basic structure as a Support Chat - opening round, support time, and closing round. The unique thing about Support Circle is that everyone gets their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others. It's sign-up based so the group is relatively small, and you can sign-up to get support or to support others.

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners

Try your best to stay for the whole session if you sign up to come. That just makes sure nobody feels left out at the end when other people have left and it's their turn to share. Similarly, it's important to stick to Support Circle if you do sign up and not go into other rooms.

Both of these things help make sure everyone feels lequally listened to in the group. :)

You can sign-up using this form, and give us any feedback you have here.
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Hey @Lill24 we can't seem to find your account, but we'd like to confirm your place for support circle! If you could PM us when you're able to, that would be great :)

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @connor @Mike it says on here 7:55-9 but the group chat section says 7:55-9:30. Not sure if you were aware but thought I'd give you a heads up :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Eleanor said:
    @connor @Mike it says on here 7:55-9 but the group chat section says 7:55-9:30. Not sure if you were aware but thought I'd give you a heads up :) 

Lol, that's my bad @Eleanor - I just wrote the times wrong in this thread. :tongue: It's 7:55-9:30pm.

Good eye!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.