Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What games are you playing?

ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So super interested to know, what games are you all playing right now? Included are phone games, console games and computer games. 

I'm going to (not-so) secretly use the thread for recommendations, but I'll start. 

So I used to play a tonne of World of Warcraft, but have since moved onto playing Overwatch on my computer. I've also re-downloaded Clash of Clans on my phone. And finaaaaallly, if I wanna lose a few hours, I might build a few houses on Sims 4. I do have a PS1 and 3, but I've not played on my console for ages. 

So what about you? 
Post edited by JustV on
Tagged:

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I play ALOT of Mario kart on my iPad 😅
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I play seekers notes on my phone, about the only game I play haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sims 4 is my go to game at the moment
  • ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    GreenTea said:
    Are you a builder or a story player? 
    Toni said:
    GreenTea said:
    Builder.

Gonna try make a British style home soon!
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    When i get some time i plan to play rainworld. Been playing just dance a bit lately.
    GreenTea said:
    Toni said:
    GreenTea said:
    Builder.

Gonna try make a British style home soon!
    Ahh nice! I'm a terrible builder but that's what I enjoy the most. 
    @Toni you should try building your own home :p that would be an ace challenge?
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Iv'e spent most of my time playing Animal crossing! defo passes the time on  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    GreenTea said:
    @Toni you should try building your own home :p that would be an ace challenge?
    You're right a I should, although I'm in a flat so I'd have to build my neighbours too. 

@Jade09 I've heard animal crossing is so good, but I don't have a switch. :( 

So I keep bulldozing my lots on Sims and re building them 😂 I want to buy the island pack so I can build houses on a beach
    GreenTea said:
    So I keep bulldozing my lots on Sims and re building them 😂 I want to buy the island pack so I can build houses on a beach
    I've just been paid and the temptation to blow a good portion of it on sims packs is real. 
    Toni said:
    GreenTea said:
    I've just been paid and the temptation to blow a good portion of it on sims packs is real. 

Same.
    Feeling ya there. I also want to get the pets pack
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Just bought a Nintendo switch lite, and I really want to play animal crossing, but I told myself I wouldn’t touch it until my exams were over so know I have to wait 12 days before I can play it 😭😭
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:
    Just bought a Nintendo switch lite, and I really want to play animal crossing, but I told myself I wouldn’t touch it until my exams were over so know I have to wait 12 days before I can play it 😭😭

You can do it!!! 
    It'll be a lovely reward afterwards! 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    I play lots and lots of animal crossing on my switch lite. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    Sims is a great shout. When I play Sims it tends to be in short, binge like bursts. I'm definitely not a creative builder, so I tend to try and have a go at those legacy challenges and stuff when I play.

I've spent so much time on World of Warcraft over the years. These days I don't really play as much, but I'm slowly getting back into it since i'm tempted by Classic.

The main games i'm playing in this time though are Dead by Daylight, and recently picked up Minecraft as a chilled out game. Dead by Daylight has a lot of classic horror characters which is great
    Connor said:
    Sims is a great shout. When I play Sims it tends to be in short, binge like bursts. I'm definitely not a creative builder, so I tend to try and have a go at those legacy challenges and stuff when I play.

I've spent so much time on World of Warcraft over the years. These days I don't really play as much, but I'm slowly getting back into it since i'm tempted by Classic.

The main games i'm playing in this time though are Dead by Daylight, and recently picked up Minecraft as a chilled out game. Dead by Daylight has a lot of classic horror characters which is great
    I tried to get back into WOW since classic was re-released, but I started at Burning Crusade and that's where my nostalgia lies. If they re-released that I think I'd lose all my free time. 
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Timesplitters is gd one on ps2
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Crash bandicoot and uncharted trilogy PS3 and 'the last of us'
    Crazy mad insane
  • Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Sims 4 is always a great game, I also tend to play it in short bingeing bursts then always come back to it a few months later, especially if they've released a new pack!
    I've recently rediscovered Skyrim again and have been playing that non stop, even though I've already played it over from the start multiple times. 

ellie2000 said:
    Crash bandicoot and uncharted trilogy PS3 and 'the last of us'
    Crash Bandicoot is soooooo good. 
  • _John_John Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    I finally bought a power supply so I can bring my Xbox 360 back to life for the last 3 years. I did play some Minecraft for a bit to have a wonder around in a very old survival world that me and my brother made back in 2013. 

Then I played Skyrim and I immediately fell in love to play it again nonstop, especially when I recently downloaded and completed the Dawnguard DLC because of its amazing storyline, especially I’ve fought alongside with the group called the Dawnguards. This is my current game that I’m playing at the moment.

I also left my PC running so I can make an income in GTA Online. It’s all business and nothing violent in particular. 

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."  - Sun Tzu
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I finished playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order the other day and I really really enjoyed it! It's a bit more difficult that your typical action game but if you're a Star Wars fan I cannot recommend it enough, such a great game. :mrgreen:
  • ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    For some reason i've had a craving for League of Legends recently, it's been a game i've played on and off for a good 6 years now. It can definitely be a mean community though lol, gotta try and spread the positivity in the games!
    Connor said:
    For some reason i've had a craving for League of Legends recently, it's been a game i've played on and off for a good 6 years now. It can definitely be a mean community though lol, gotta try and spread the positivity in the games!
    I have a lot a respect of what you do to help the community. To be honest, I rarely get to see people with that kind of positive attitude like that in my personal experience, just all ego. My brother literally sweats LoL competitive and I can hear his complaints sometimes.
    In terms of my current games at the moment, well man I love a good ol’ Forza Horizon 2 on my Xbox after work but SMITE has definitely caught my eye with the Avatar: The Last Airbender battlepass makes me want to grind all the waayyy. Not a die hard fan of the Avatar but it’s definitely worth having.

• chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Incredibly boring but I'm playing so much Solitaire that I can now finish a game in under 2 minutes B)
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Another Sims player here :) Ironically they have more of a social life than me at the moment! I also used to also play Minecraft a ton but haven't been on it for a while.