Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Morning

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Worst thing to wake up to? I hate waking up 😫😫😫
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ToniToni Deactivated Posts: 67 Boards Initiate
    edited April 2020
    The worst thing for me to wake up to is the glass recycling truck, which reverses down the street that my house backs on to, every Monday morning. It's the worst. The sound of breaking glass at 6am, is, just, excellent... So... very... good. 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

I'm wondering if each night before you go to sleep, you could think of one thing that you are going to do in the morning that makes you feel happy? Maybe a game you are going to play, or a good playlist you are going to listen to whilst getting ready. If you know you are starting your day in a fun way, that might make it easier :smile:
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    How do u feel happy on the same day ur really really sad every yr. Borderlands does help, doom doesn't help nor does call of duty 😫
    Crazy mad insane
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there @ellie2000 it can be difficult when we experience different emotions on the same day, you mentioned feeling both happy and sad. Do you want to talk more about what’s causing you to feel sad?  <3

Its positive that borderlands helps, that’s a video game isn’t it?  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    worst thing for me to wake up to is work lol

how did yesterday go for you? I know it was a tough day :( 

honestly I wish I knew how to be happy on the anniversary of my trauma, but this year i'm putting in place a plan to help me through it, maybe you could try that for next year? I hope today is a better day for you <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I just stayed in bed 💤 so that my mind won't flick memories. I played with the cats. I like them😀😀. I played borderlands over network. Gave up on crash bandicoot 😫. 

If u have Freeview there's a mental health comedy thing on dave at 9 or 10 today. Tuesday and Thursday Russell Howard on YouTube called 'hometime"' 
    Crazy mad insane