Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

speed turning in pink cristals

hi i have a question. why when is outsite from the bag is turning in pink cristals?

Comments

• MihaiViteazulMihaiViteazul Posts: 2 Newbie
    its safe ?
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hey @MihaiViteazul

Welcome to the community! We're not experts here but you may like to take a look at our article here about how safe speed it. I hope this is helpful :) 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2020
    Pink speed is quite common. There used to be something we used to take a lot in the 90's called pink champagne. Dynamite stuff.
    I wouldn't expect it to be any mnore dangerous than any other speed. Speed is so easy and cheap to make it's not cut anywhere near as much as other drugs like coke. 
    Bear in mind that speed itself is not 'safe', and although it's certainly not one of the most harmful recreational drugs, some people can deveop an addiction with repreated use.

I always loved the buzz but hated the comedown, which meant it's not something I did often. Always prefered MDMA. :)

Weekender Offender