Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Compliment War

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
I have seen this in the past on 7Cups and it got me thinking (didn't hurt.) On here we comment a compliment for the next person and then they have to compliment something even nicer. It is like a war to see who can spread the most kindness. No sexual references though please. Keep it PG (remember that I am only 13- well only for a few more hours.)
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Lovely idea @Kasa2103 - I'll start :) 
    You are beautiful inside and out! xx

P.s. happy belated 14th! Hope you had a nice day :kiss: 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    You're worth a million stars and deserve everything that you want to achieve <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    _AJ_ said:
    Lovely idea @Kasa2103 - I'll start :) 
    You are beautiful inside and out! xx

P.s. happy belated 14th! Hope you had a nice day :kiss: 
    Thank you 

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    you can achieve great things :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    The world is a better place with you in it :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    you are enough.
    Always be yourself, you're awesome! 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    You are brave, caring and kind. This world needs you. 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    you deserve recovery and life, we're all rooting for you! <3
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Aw thanks 

well done at staying at home 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You are strong enough.
    You  can get through this
    You have us by your side.
    You will make it through your tough times. 
    Believe in every dream that you've got <3