Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

TW reason for post about mckamy manor

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
The reason I asked bout 'mckamy manor' is coz I wanna b mentally worn out, beaten up and sexually assaulted πŸ˜€ and near to death 😡😡😡 
At least it will be voluntarily
My current state is not good
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    It does sound like you're in a bad state :( Do you know what's making you want that and how you'd feel if it happened? You mentioned that at least it would be voluntary, is that the reason why?
  • Options
    Tht wat happened inmy life already, I'm having flashbacks 😞 wen I'm not busy.
    Wat activities r there to keep the mind busy
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    It must be so horrible having flashbacks. I can only imagine what it was like to go through sexual assault and everything else you experienced <3

I personally find it helps distract me a little to hang out with my grandmother. Have you got any people who feel comforting to be around and that you can spend time with at the moment? I also like to compose music or listen to my favourite bands, exercise, and play with my pets. I thought of a few other ideas which I put in the spoiler, do you think any of them would work for you?
    Take a walk
    Play games like you've been doing on playstation
    Learn something new, like a language
    Tidy up
    Make drawings or other creative things
    Do some baking
    Find a challenge to focus on, which could be finding a new outfit to buy, walking up stairs a certain number of times each day, or anything really :)

We're always here if you need to talk <3

• Options
    I play keyboard I do metal covers, not atm coz it's to big it's a Yamaha 61 key flash one too πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. I like hanging out with cats wen they're around, I gave up writing coz it became scary
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Some of my poetry:
    I took the knife
    To kill his wife
    To end her life
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    U r my light
    But it feels like a star is dying
    Bring me to life
    All I'm doing is trying πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    It's really cool you play the keyboard, I do too! Cats are lovely.

Your poems are nice :joy:<3

How are you today?
  • Options
    When I wake up I think 'meh' even before the pandemic. How are you xx
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, that's a rubbish way to think <3 What other ways would you describe it? Do you feel disinterested toward life, for example?

I'm not great. I'm sure I'll cope though, thank you x
  • Options
    I feel disinterested in life even before this outbreak of the pandemic. Out with 'friends' who carried out the sexual assaults. At home at tht time I was being bullied by 'proffessional' ppl n housemates. I was getting bullied online too. I struggle these days
    Recently I fought back on Facebook bcoz my one of my therapists told me too, then the police defended the ones that carried out the assault. But one police officer turned up who was my friend from swimming n he listened
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Do you know what @ellie2000 ,I believe you and well done for standing up for yourself, you're not alone in this <3
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you were getting bullied. It sounds like all that happened in the past was really traumatic for you. Do you still go to therapy?

It must've been upsetting when the police defended the ones who carried out the assault and I'm glad the other officer listened at least <3
  • Options
    I had 20 weeks of therapy ,should I have more, 2 more phone calls left. She said something about EMDR Wats tht?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @ellie2000 EMDR stands forΒ Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. In this therapy they try to get you to reprocess a memory whilst stimulating the brain in the same way you would if you were asleep. It's sort of like trying to get your brain to do what it does when you in REM sleep.Β 

That way you can try to put a different narrative on the memory so that it doesn't effect you in the same way.Β 

Hope that makes sense?!Β 
    Alis propriis volatΒ