Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Am I A Burden?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
Be honest. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Am I A Burden? 12 votes

Yes
8% 1 vote
No
91% 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Kasa sweetheart you definitely are not , you never have been and you never will be x granted things may be ever so difficult for you know but it’d a good thing that your talking  about them and all of us here will never ever think your a burden my lovely 💜

Sending you lots of hugs 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Thank you. Things feel quite hard for me at the moment.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited March 2020
    Hey @Kasa2103 you are definitely not a burden here at The Mix! you are a really valued member of the community.  :)

You mentioned that things have been quite hard for you at the minute, do you want to talk more about why that is?   <3

Just to let you know, I've moved this to Health and Well-being as it may be more suitable for this thread, I hope that's okay  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Jade09 said:
    Hey @Kasa2103 you are definitely not a burden here at The Mix! you are a really valued member of the community.  :)

You mentioned that things have been quite hard for you at the minute, do you want to talk more about why that is?   <3

Just to let you know, I've moved this to Health and Well-being as it may be more suitable for this thread, I hope that's okay  :)
    Thank you.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @Kasa2103

You will never be a burden. We all care about you so much, and I hope you know that The Mix will always be somewhere you are valued, cared for and somewhere you can turn for support :smile:

Would you like to talk a little bit more about what it might be that makes you feel this way? :heart:
  • Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Sending you huge virtual hugs @Kasa2103 - you are definitely not a burden and we will always be here for you <3
  • Options
    Thank you 
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey Kasa,

Just wanted to echo what has been said already, we're always here for you and care about you :heart:

How are you doing today? 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Stephanie said:
    Hey Kasa,

Just wanted to echo what has been said already, we're always here for you and care about you :heart:

How are you doing today? 
    Thank you. Really not doing good. Anxiety is taking over at the moment.
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thank you. Really not doing good. Anxiety is taking over at the moment.

Hey @Kasa2103, you could never be a burden to us here. We're a community and we're here for each other <3 Do you want to talk about why you're feeling that way? 

I'm sorry to read above that you feel like anxiety is taking over - it's a horrible time with everything that's going on in the world... Here if you want to talk any more about it?

Sending hugs, this will pass.
    - Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend