Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Support Circle (Tuesday 17th March)

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey everyone, I hope today is treating you kindly  :)

The next Support Circle will be on Tuesday 17th March, starting at 19:55 and finishing at 21:30.

What is Support Circle?
Support Circle follows the same basic structure as a Support Chat - opening round, support time, and closing round. The unique thing about Support Circle is that everyone gets their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others. It's sign-up based so the group is relatively small, and you can sign-up to get support or to support others.

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners.

If you sign up, try your best to be there for 20:00 so the chat runs smoothly, and remember to stick to the support circle chat! This way, everyone participating can get a good amount of support from others. 

If you'd like to let us know how the Support Circle went for you, and you feel up to the task, you can tell us here. Letting us know how the Support Circle goes for you will help us in the future, when it comes to seeing what works in the Circle and what could possibly be improved upon.

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Signed up :)
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Signed up 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2020
    Thanks both  @GreenTea @Kasa2103. :) We'll be confirming places over the next couple of days.

This is a message for amInormal:
    We couldn't find your account, so we can't get in touch to send you the details for this session and confirm your place. If you'd like to come, drop us a private message on @The Mix or email us at info@themix.org.uk as soon as you can. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I sent a message about this, the situation involves cake so very important! 😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    One more spot for the support circle, a person who gets support!
  • Options
    A message for user "Chloex"

I'm unable to find your account name as you listed it on the sign up form, if you could reply to this thread with your account I can give you the password. Alternatively, you can private message @The Mix or email us at info@themix.org.uk as soon as you can.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    Due to some last minute changes, we have two places available for tonight's Circle. :)

Let us know by 5:30 if you want them!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Yes please! 
    Alis propriis volat