Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

bloo bloo bloo bloo music sanity ....

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
wat does music do to ur sanity, how do u lift urself, does ptsd haunt u 4eva, y do ppl infect pain on others.
 I were thinking txting someone to do revenge to someone who tortured me 4 yrs haha, y am I alive, why do I live with poor mental health without ending
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I was having flashbacks where I was told to go nude all holiday, no-one else on tht holiday did
    Crazy mad insane
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Heyy @ellie2000
    Sounds like yesterday was a rough day, and that you were really questioning things on a wider level beyond just an individual's mental health experience. 
    Is there anyone you are talking to about these memories from the past? 
    Sending caring thoughts your way, we care about you <3
    Nope, send hugs plz
     If therapy stops is tht it. She leaves me to struggle
    Crazy mad insane
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Ellie 

it’s sounds like your worried about how you’re going to cope if and when your therapy ends , does that sounds about right ? 

It may be worth looking into some other services around your area that you may be able to get support from if your therapy ends or maybe even visiting your GP 

How you feeling today ? <3
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    i want all the ones who don't tlk to u how u feeling to perish, I say tht I need help and they end convos with 1 sentence and it makes me cry, n I accidently found some magic juice n drunk all of it with coke and turned up with smelly breath, with only afew sessions to go she mite cut therapy short. FTW :'(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited February 2020
    Hey @ellie2000 It sounds like you are reaching out to people saying you need help, however they are responding with support is that correct?  :)

It can be difficult when therapy stops, and it sounds like you have some worries around this. Have you spoke to your therapist about your thoughts around stopping?  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    My therapist is the only one that takes it in , I'm not declining help. My sessions with her r nearly over. When I feel in bad termoil I drink whiskey which I'm tryna say something. I'm 15 now, have noone to talk to. Pressure from 'friends' make me drunk
    Crazy mad insane
    I used go out with real friendly people n hav a gd time
    Crazy mad insane
    Like bowling and the cinema n quasar
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    edited February 2020
    Hi @ellie2000

I can hear that your sessions are nearly over now. How are you feeling about this? It might be a good idea to speak to your therapist about any worries you might have about the sessions coming to an end, so that they can make sure you are being supported in the best way for you :heart:

It seems like you are unhappy with your 'friends' who pressure you into being drunk and that's understandable. But I can see from a post you made earlier today that you are seeking help for alcohol use which is great to hear. I am wondering if you have spoken to your therapist at all about these 'friends'? It's important to surround yourself with people who make you feel good, and if they aren't doing that then you deserve to have some support in moving away from this situation. It sounds like you had some really fun times with other friends before. Those are the sorts of friendships that matter:heart: Take good care x
    i don't go out, I go out less now. many ppl I meet start off gd than take advantage. there are afew gd ppl who I saw but don't c anymore
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie,

You mention not seeing good people anymore, do you want to talk more about that? :heart:

We're here for you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    ppl's voices of a'holes 'nasty ones' in my head interfere with everyday life how do I deal with it!!!!
    Crazy mad insane