Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Olanzapine (Zyprexa)

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
I posted a while ago that I'm going to be starting this well I got it today so starting it from tonight. I hope it works well for me🤞 so nervous about putting a tiny pill in my mouth that I havent tried before.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Olanzapine works wonders for me, and others from what I've been told, good luck with it and hope it helps! 💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    That's great it works for you😀 I've heard the same but also it makes you sleep a lot. Someone told me they slept for 14 hours. Thankyou Bubbles!🥰 not sure what time to take it though because I have a blood test at 12 tomorrow so got to go for that so would rather sleep later tonight and wake up at 10 or 11 tomorrow.
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    My first night of taking Olanzapine (lastnight) went well. I havent had any side affects this morning so far so🤞
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    It did make me sleep a lot til I got used to it.. Glad the first night went well for you 😊
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @Lubna glad to hear that your first night on a new medication went well. Hopefully you continue not having any side effects since I know that can be a worry. Be sure to keep us up to date with how you're doing on it as we're all rooting for you!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.