Homeโ€บ Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• aspiegirl13aspiegirl13 Posts: 1 Just got here
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • HollieLouisa97HollieLouisa97 Posts: 1 Just got here
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • PianoGal0301PianoGal0301 Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
    Ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • lauraelizabethxxlauraelizabethxx Posts: 2 Newbie
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • willow_summerskywillow_summersky Posts: 1 Just got here
    I agree to the pledge but what happens if u accidental break the pledge???
  • PianoGal0301PianoGal0301 Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
    Ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  • SophiASophiA Posts: 59 Boards Initiate
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
  • FlamboyantAFlamboyantA Posts: 1 Just got here
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
  • 9choula9choula Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Chicken9Chicken9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    The Mix said:
    bubblejpg

Here at The Mix we take your confidentiality really seriously. We want to make sure that The Mix is a safe place for everyone so we're asking everyone to sign up to our confidentiality pledge.

By signing the confidentiality pledge you're agreeing to help keep The Mix a safe and anonymous space for everyone, including you!
    The pledge

What is said on The Mix is not repeated/posted elsewhere
    We want you to feel confident that anything you share won't appear anywhere else.

By signing the pledge you agree not to talk to others about what someone has said on The Mix anywhere else. (E.g Social Media)

Don't bring something that someone shares elsewhere into a discussion on The Mix without their permission.

Your privacy is your responsibility
    Think carefully about when you decide to give out your personal information and who you give it to.

If you keep your communication within the boards, chat and PMs then we can keep you safe.

If you connect outside of The Mix then your privacy is your responsibility.

Group chat pledge: Keep private conversations out of group chat
    Mentioning in group chat that you're also talking to someone outside of chat (E.g Facebook) can make others feel unsafe.

It can cause them to worry that something they share might go outside of the room.

If you want to talk to someone away from group chat then do so but please keep private conversations separate and don't mention them in the session.

By replying to this thread :thumb: you are agreeing to use The Mix in the spirit of this pledge

If you'd like to send us any thoughts/feedback on the pledge then you can PM The Mix Staff Account.

• Chicken9Chicken9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    1ย 
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    1hi
  • DanielDaniel Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • ShannonLovesNetflixShannonLovesNetflix Deactivated Posts: 3 Newbie
    ๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ‘Œ
    Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it- Kevin Aucoin.ย 
  • lydmayolydmayo Posts: 4 Newbie
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • SauterelleSauterelle Deactivated Posts: 13 Settling in
    ๐Ÿ‘ I agree!
  • lady_joeylady_joey Posts: 4 Newbie
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • ClintClint Posts: 1 Just got here
    1ย 
  • yorkielass96yorkielass96 Posts: 2 Newbie
    ย 1
  • avriavri Posts: 2 Newbie
    1ย 
  • Charley7Charley7 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    :+1: ย 
  • Maddie05Maddie05 Posts: 56 Boards Initiate
    Here at The Mix we take your confidentiality really seriously. We want to make sure that The Mix is a safe place for everyone so we're asking everyone to sign up to our confidentiality pledge.

By signing the confidentiality pledge you're agreeing to help keep The Mix a safe and anonymous space for everyone, including you!
    The pledge

What is said on The Mix is not repeated/posted elsewhere
    We want you to feel confident that anything you share won't appear anywhere else.

By signing the pledge you agree not to talk to others about what someone has said on The Mix anywhere else. (E.g Social Media)

Don't bring something that someone shares elsewhere into a discussion on The Mix without their permission.

Your privacy is your responsibility
    Think carefully about when you decide to give out your personal information and who you give it to.

If you keep your communication within the boards, chat and PMs then we can keep you safe.

If you connect outside of The Mix then your privacy is your responsibility.

Group chat pledge: Keep private conversations out of group chat
    Mentioning in group chat that you're also talking to someone outside of chat (E.g Facebook) can make others feel unsafe.

It can cause them to worry that something they share might go outside of the room.

If you want to talk to someone away from group chat then do so but please keep private conversations separate and don't mention them in the session.

By replying to this thread :thumb: you are agreeing to use The Mix in the spirit of this pledge

If you'd like to send us any thoughts/feedback on the pledge then you can PM The Mix Staff Account.
    ๐Ÿ“ƒi agree.
    :thumb:+1
    Couldn't copy... Rip. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

• miksongoalomitmiksongoalomit Posts: 1 Just got here
    I'm happy to sign up and agree to this forum... i hope i can get the support that i needed.Thanks.
  • SandyDaze12SandyDaze12 Posts: 10 Settling in
    ๐Ÿ‘ I agree!
    I'm just doing my best, dammit! Is that good enough for you?
    ...Will it ever be good enough for you?
  • alia_nm95alia_nm95 Posts: 2 Newbie
    a :+1:ย ย 
  • mazwmazw Posts: 1 Just got here
    :+1::)
  • WTFWTF Posts: 2 Newbie
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • AriannaArianna Posts: 77 Budding Regular
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    :+1:
  • MiaMia Posts: 26 Boards Initiate
    :+1:ย