Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Social media

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I got rid of my Facebook, WhatsApp etc... Becoz I started to tell ppl tht I was struggling and opening up to friends I don't c anymore. Is it normal to let ppl know how u r feeling and Wats goin on in ur life? I feel bad to ask 4 help
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Ellie :) 

Its normal to want to share your problems with others as talking can help us to make sense of some difficult feelings that we may have going on , but it’s also normal to feel guilty for talking to people and you should never feel bad for asking for help , your entilited to help just as much as the next person.

All of us here will always listen <3
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey ellie

It's ok to share with others how we feel and our problems. That's totally ok, but you have to feel comfortable to be able to do so.
    Please don't feel bad for asking for help, it's ok to not be ok and it's ok to ask for help, trust me. There's lots of people out there who care and we really care about you here too

Hope.you are doing ok 💜