Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    GreenTea said:

Yaaaaay :smile::heart:
    Someone seems happy
    I'm okay :smile: 
    :)
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 742 Super Moderator
    Kasa2103 said:
    @Stephanie I forgot to mention this earlier but I absolutely love your profile picture.
    Aw thank you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,350 The Mix Elder
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    @Stephanie I forgot to mention this earlier but I absolutely love your profile picture.
    Aw thank you :heart:
    No problem. Your hair is just like mine.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Anyone got any nice plans for the week ahead? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,128 Supreme Poster
    Boop

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Work work and work this week

Astrid Alauda

Stephanie said:
    Anyone got any nice plans for the week ahead? :heart:
    Got school. :( But going on a trip on Friday.
    GreenTea said:
    Work work and work this week
    Boring. But at least you get paid
    Hope your weeks go okay :heart:

- Albus Dumbledore 

Kasa2103
    GreenTea said:
    Boop
    Bong bing boo. Bing Bong bing. Bing Bong bingly bungly boo.
    Nearly I'm a celeb timeee :smile:

Yay 

- Albus Dumbledore 

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,623 Community Veteran
    Work doctors review college and brothers birthday 🤣 I love white chocolate hot chocolate ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Work doctors review college and brothers birthday 🤣 I love white chocolate hot chocolate ! 
    Sounds like a busy week 

- Albus Dumbledore 

You are all very welcome :heart: haahaha!

- Albus Dumbledore 

And again :wink:

- Albus Dumbledore 

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,623 Community Veteran
    Going to head off now am tired :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Stephanie said:
    Nearly I'm a celeb timeee :smile:

Yay 
    You are addicted to that show ;)
    Going to head off now am tired :) 
    Night :heart:

Take good care :smile:

- Albus Dumbledore 

Looks like you are stuck with me. 

- Albus Dumbledore 

Ahhh shit. My cat really hates me. :( 
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?

- Albus Dumbledore 

Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?
    She keeps hissing at me. And earlier she growled every time I breathed.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?
    Oh no Kasa, I don't think she hates you though. 

- Albus Dumbledore 

Hmm

Astrid Alauda

GreenTea said:
    Hmm
    You alright there?

- Albus Dumbledore 

Hey folks

It's been lovely chatting, but I'm gonna say night, :heart:

Take good care everyone :heart:

- Albus Dumbledore 

Stephanie said:
    Hey folks

It's been lovely chatting, but I'm gonna say night, :heart:

Take good care everyone :heart:
    Goodnight.  Thank you so much for making the discussion. Take care. 
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    How come?
    Oh no Kasa, I don't think she hates you though. 
    Why else would she growl and hiss though? I didn't even do anything to annoy her.