Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rant

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
Don't really know who to talk to. I sometimes wish my parents used a condom. Or at least got a stronger one. Really not wanting to go to school tomorrow. 

Not in crisis. 

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Kasa2103

Just wanted to pop on to send you some hugs and let you know that we are here for you :heart:

It sounds like you're going through a bit of a difficult time at the minute, you mention not wanting to go to school tomorrow? Do your parents know about this? 

Is there anyone at school you can talk too about this? 

Your not alone, we are here for you if you need to talk :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Aww, you're most welcome to talk to us :) You're a lovely person and I'm glad you're here - do you want to talk more about why you wish your parents hadn't had you?

I assume you don't want to go to school tomorrow because of the bullying. Is that right? <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    edited December 2019
    Aww, you're most welcome to talk to us :) You're a lovely person and I'm glad you're here - do you want to talk more about why you wish your parents hadn't had you?

I assume you don't want to go to school tomorrow because of the bullying. Is that right? <3
    Thank you for your kind words. I keep getting bullied at school and if they didn't have me I wouldn't be getting bullied.

Yes you are right.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Kasa2103 said:

Thank you for your kind words. I keep getting bullied at school and if they didn't have me I wouldn't be getting bullied.

Yes you are right.
    It must be horrible to get bullied. I wish they'd leave you alone :(

Would you consider telling a teacher or someone about what they're doing to you, if you haven't already?
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited December 2019
    Hey Kasa, 

It sounds like things are pretty tough for you at the moment, it's understandable that being bullied is causing you to not want to go to school, as its not a nice thing to experience at all  <3

You'll always have us here to talk too, but if you needed some more 1-2-1 support at some point, it may be worth having a look at Kooth or Childline? They both are useful for more guided support  :)

I'll pop the websites in a spoiler below just in case  :3

Kooth-  https://www.kooth.com/  They provide online support for young people, free counselling sessions and drop in sessions.
    Childlinehttps://www.childline.org.uk/ They have a range of different services including a helpline, online chat and email service. Used to talk about anything that is troubling you. 

As others have mentioned above, how would you feel about talking to someone at school about the bullying and how you are feeling?  <3

You are doing really well  <3

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.