Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What happens when we turn 25?

Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
Hey hey!

I was wondering what would happen once we've reached the upper age bracket? 

Salix 

Comments

• LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    I think you can stay on here but the signposting might not be appropriate.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    What Lubna says, I think as long as your still respecting guidelines and things it’s okay to stick around. I am over 25, and 30 actually but I’ve been allowed to stick around. There are also older users. I don’t think The Mix are too strict. Also like Lubna said the signposts and things may be different as they are mainly for 25 and under. 
    Hope that has helped :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Ahhh thank you both :) 
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2019
    I'm 38, I joined when I was 9 and at that time there were plenty of older posters with one in his 60s.

ETA I've just realised I've been a member of this site for half my life.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    What these guys said @Salix_alba_2019. :)

We sometimes move people on if there are problems with their use of the community, but generally if someone's been here for a long time and they get older than 25, they know how to use the community well and there are no issues. @Skive and @*BananaMonkey* are good examples of that.

Signposting might be less relevant for over 25's, and we'll generally prioritise under 25's for any opportunities with limited spaces. Buy beyond that, nothing really changes. :)

Skive said:
    I joined when I was 9 and at that time there were plenty of older posters with one in his 60s.

httpsigiphycommedia2UIfiAnWMxR5PcqB50giphywebp
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    lol. 19. I meant 19  =)
    Weekender Offender 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    @Skive said:
    lol. 19. I meant 19  =)
    Ha! I was going to say - you really were raised here. That would be pretty next level.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Mike said:
    @Skive said:
    lol. 19. I meant 19  =)
    Ha! I was going to say - you really were raised here. That would be pretty next level.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool